Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

treatment system leak

• 18-04-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi y'all,
    I have a leak coming from the outflow pipe of my treatment system. Basically the pipe is not the right size and the leak must have been there for the past 2 years. The correct size pipe should be 40mm but I have a 1.5inch wavin which is about 38mm - therefore the leak.. what I plan to do is to put the correct pipe into the outlet and connect that to the 38mm pipe which is running to my percolation area about 20metres away...Just wondering if anyone out there know of a handy way to reduce 40mm to 38mm or if there is a way to increase the 38mm to 40mm? I would ask the company that sold it but they seem to be no longer in business....

Thanks
    MC

Advertisement