Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend WP7 Apps

Options
  • 18-04-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

New to smart phones and new to WP7, so though it would be a good idea to have a topic where folk can recommend/request usefull/fun apps.

I'm looking for:
    1. an app that shows how many minutes/txts/data I've used.
    2. a weightwatcher tracker
    3. an app to remote record on my sky+
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

:( help!? Anybody?!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

ask on the windows phone 7 thread :)

There is a sky remote record app out there. Its cant remember the name of it but just search sky on the marketplace and should find it.

No idea about weightwachers. Try searching it.

And i told ya before there is no app to check the data and texts left. Some devs are going to work on it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

ask on the windows phone 7 thread :)

I know, but it would be nice to have a place just with recommendations/requests for apps without pages and pages of discussions about updates, ...
    There is a sky remote record app out there. Its cant remember the name of it but just search sky on the marketplace and should find it.

Must go search that! :)
    And i told ya before there is no app to check the data and texts left. Some devs are going to work on it later.

I know you told me that, but thats whyI started this thread, to ask for one!;)

But thanks for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Sky Mobile by Topperware will allow you to select programs to record on your Sky+ account.

TPG Mobile will monitor your calls, text and data usage.

And this maybe what you want for your weight watching

http://www.marketplacebrowser.com/695/weight-watcher

Advertisement