Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Law aka doomsday

Options
  • 18-04-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

One PARTICULAR law lecturer is trying to give me a stress-induced stroke during my final set of exams. Any past company law survivors have any tips?:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ms. Education

Naryclaire wrote: »
    One PARTICULAR law lecturer is trying to give me a stress-induced stroke during my final set of exams. Any past company law survivors have any tips?:(

Don't panic, you can only do your best. I'm not sure what format the paper has this year but in my year there was one mandatory question spanning two topics and a couple of other questions, pick 2. There was an obvious link between the two topics in the mandatory question, so it was really doable and not remotely scary. The exam always sounds a lot worse than it is mainly because no tips are given but the questions are fair, even if phrased differently to your usual exam questions (at least in my year they were). If you write something, she'll give you marks for it. If you write something intelligent, she'll give you more marks.

The main thing is not to take chances or cut corners, do at least one more topic than questions you have to answer and do the topics well. Time yourself answering questions too, it's an easy exam to run out of time in! Good luck! :)

Advertisement