Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***Match Thread*** Tues 19/4 20:15 Wes2 -vs- SportingBet.com

• 18-04-2011 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Unknown opposition for this one, so we need to be on top of our game.

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - 2nd Half
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Martin - in
    Gary - work
    Eamon -
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - in
    Collie - in
    Anto - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I promise im not stalking the forum.. i'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

you are so weird Keith :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

unfollows Des..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

They change the fixtures? Could have sworn it was a different team when I checked your post the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

4-1 win, goals from Jules and a hat-trick from Ciaran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

We made them look good. Great going forward, not so much elsewhere. Also, we're giving away too many free kicks! I'd say it's almost 30-40 in the two games so far. But we won, roll on next week.

Advertisement