Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xrays in drogheda

Options
  • 18-04-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone know of any medical clinic in or near drogheda that would do xrays, I need to have my ankle xray-ed but do not want to sit in A & E in the lourdes for the day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bullzi wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any medical clinic in or near drogheda that would do xrays, I need to have my ankle xray-ed but do not want to sit in A & E in the lourdes for the day

If you can afford it, there is one of those new VHI clinics in swords I believe.

Not sure how much but if you check the site it might have the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bullzi

i was looking at that, its 125 euro for initial consutation and den 90 euro for an xray :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭gipi

You could try euromedic.ie who have a clinic in Northwood (near Santry). Their website says that Xrays cost €85. You'd have to have a referral from your GP so you'd have to add that to the cost (if you don't already have a referral letter).

I've had a couple of MRIs there, service is very fast (appointment within a week of referral) and you can book online.

(no connection other than as a customer).

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

MIU in Louth County if that's not too far. GP referral means it'll only cost you the GP cost, no GP: cost is 100€ government levy.

Advertisement