Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Arcade Cocktail Cabinets

• 18-04-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Doing a small run of Cocktail machines for a few friends,So I thought I would open it up the the members here.To spread the Retro Love.It will be a small run of about 10 cabinets,to see how it works out.But I can supply the cabinet in a few different forms.
    The cabinets are made from Black laminated MDF cut on a CNC machine,and assembled.

1.Complete unit just Plug and Play,machines are set up to run the 60in1 game board,ALL new parts fitted
    17" CRT
    Jamma Harness
    Power supply
    Buttons
    Joysticks
    T-molding
    Speakers
    60in1 Game Board
    Top Glass T&T
    Glass clips x4
    Coin door
    locks

Price is 575 euro

2.Complete unit only in kit form,it will be assembled and routed for T-molding,no buttons drilled etc Parts same as above.

Price is 450 euro

3. Cabinet only,it will be assembled and routed for T-molding,no buttons drilled etc .No parts included.

Price is 150 euro

If anybody is interested in 1 of the above let me know,as I need to get a few numbers before I get the cabinets built.I will also need a 100 euro deposit,if you are ordering a full Plug and Play or kit machine.Which is FULLY refundable if you are not happy with the Cabinet...

Build time is about 2-3 weeks

Any questions let me know

Pictures on Adverts..........

Linky link
    Short link: http://www.adverts.ie/555575

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

im interested in the CAB only, have you any more details, as i have the mame pc. What size mon etc..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

They look amazing, if i had a few quid id definitaly be interested in one of these. if it works out do you think you will be doing them again down the road? are they two player? Is delivery extra on the price, or do you have to collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Aidiankkk

Its suits a 17",but if you dont want the cut out done in the top it can be left uncut to suit what ever monitor you have.

Keithgeo

Its a two player set up,dont know if I will do more all depends on the interest,etc.Might be able to deliver depending on location,or i can get the cabinets to Dublin for collection.
    Cost will depend on location etc.

Any questions let me know

Cheers Mitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

They look fantastic.
    I have a MAME upright Cab and I still want one but I can't justify it to the wife....
    Best of luck with the sale !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

What games are included on the board. Can you post or link to some high res pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

What are the dimensions of it?

Need to know if I can squeeze it in somewhere...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

DinoRex wrote: »
    What are the dimensions of it?

Need to know if I can squeeze it in somewhere...

Get rid of kitchen table lol no need to squeeze it in then

29" long
    18" Wide
    25" Tall

Games list
    1942 1943 Amidar Arkanoid Bomb Jack Burger Time Centipede Crush Roller Dig Dug Dig Dug 2 Donkey Kong Donkey Kong 3 Donkey Kong Junior Frogger Galaga Galaga 3 Galaxian Gyruss Hustler Jr. Pac-Man Juno First King & Balloon Ladybug Mappy Millipede Moon Cresta Mr Do's Castle Mr. Do! Ms. Pac-Man New Rally X Pac-Man Pac-Man Plus Pengo Phoenix Pinball Action Qix Scramble Shao-Lin's Road Space Invaders Space Panic Super Breakout Super Cobra Super Pacman Tank Battalion Time Pilot Van-Van Car Xevious Zaxxon Pooyan Pleiads Gunsmoke 1943 Kai Congo Bongo Jumping Jack Ms. Pac-Man (Speed-up version) Galaga (Speed-up version) Pac-Man (Speed-up version) Jr. Pac-Man (Speed-up version) Pac-Man Plus (Speed-up version)

If you what high-res pics,Pm me an email address and I will get them sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi

Can the game card be upgraded ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Not the 60+1 game board,but there is other boards available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'd love one but as said by keithgeo I'd have to do it later down the line, just don't have the cash now. If you're doing them again in the future, e.g. a year or two from now then I'll probably take you up on one :)

Advertisement