Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A broken hearted poster

• 18-04-2011 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭

this evening at 6.40pm my little angel jrt puppy passed away. I dont know what to do..hand raised him since he was 3 weeks.
    he was fine then got a fit and died...i cant even cry cause i dont believe it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

aww you poor thing xxxx it must be devastating for you. his picture is gorgeous. so sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

gigawatt wrote: »
    aww you poor thing xxxx it must be devastating for you. his picture is gorgeous. so sad.

Seconded.

Sorry to hear OP.

Beautiful looking dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭pecker1992

i cna say this is a horrible experience..something similar happened to us just after x-mas..puppy was 12 weeks old & just dropped dead :(...thoughts are with you o.p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Lovely dog. Very sorry to read that OP.

The best thing you can do now is remember him fondly and maybe get him something you'll always have for a burial or cremation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Really sorry to hear that :(
    Least you gave him a happy life even if it was cut short x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Im sorry for your loss, it really is hard when your little one passes away. I lost my 16 year old jack russell last october and as one poster said the best thing to do is remember the good memories you have. It does make things a little better.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭SirenX

oh that's so so sad :( xxxxxx
    and he was so gorgeous!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Sorry hun! Hes a cutie alright:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

That's awful. Very sorry to hear that.

• Advertisement

thank you for your wishes xx vet said heart just stopped explained it sort of like cot death in humans. I thought I had done something wrong lookin after him from a young age but the vet said it's sadly just one of those things.

I miss him terribly as dose my other dog, did my best for the little guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 simplysea

Really sorry about what has happened to you, but you should be so proud that you did everything you could have for the little pet.

Big thanks for the comforting comments,only coming to terms with my loss now. That little bundle left a big paw print on my heart:(

I've decided to become a foster for puppies for my local rescue. Should be getting my first one next week,I'm hoping i'm up to the challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 volvick

ashblag wrote: »
    Big thanks for the comforting comments,only coming to terms with my loss now. That little bundle left a big paw print on my heart:(

I've decided to become a foster for puppies for my local rescue. Should be getting my first one next week,I'm hoping i'm up to the challenge.

I am sure you will be! If you had the pup from 3 weeks it won't be any bother to you. sorry to hear about your pup, it was a lil cutie! People can grow so fond of their pets, I know I am.

Advertisement