Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Nice episode to end on. The couple seemed lovely and he organised a lovely wedding. The suits were gorgeous. His mother seemed lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kitty3kids

shot2go wrote: »
    for the mammys thats reading her posts over on the mammy site and reposting here why dont ye say these things there to her there instead of slating here here ?

i think last nights groom did well! his mammy came across as such a sweet woman too

I've already posted on the thread on the other site just after the the show last night. Prefer boards though less ass kissing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Watching it on the Player now. A few mins in and I'm not liking the bridesmaid.

The BM even got a mention on the Ray Darcy show this morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Eek that BM was a stroppy wagon!! As someone who was BM a few times, her dress was stunning compared to some dresses I have seen!!!
    She just seems to have a puss on her all the time, someone should tell her you catch more flies with honey than vinegar sweetie!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

shot2go wrote: »
    for the mammys thats reading her posts over on the mammy site and reposting here why dont ye say these things there to her there instead of slating here here ?

i think last nights groom did well! his mammy came across as such a sweet woman too

I haven't read any of her posts on any site.

The couple and their friends, including the bridesmaid, are all over the Facebook page of the bar in Ongar where they were drinking last night. Obviously the bridesmaid isn't the only one with no shame :-)

• Advertisement

MammaZita wrote: »
    I haven't read any of her posts on any site.

The couple and their friends, including the bridesmaid, are all over the Facebook page of the bar in Ongar where they were drinking last night. Obviously the bridesmaid isn't the only one with no shame :-)

What is the pub called in Ongar?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kitty3kids

Cuchulainns

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Cuchalainns

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TalkingBread

Sure did :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

what site was the bridesmaid posting on??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Thought City Hall looked cheap with their sh1tty fold out chairs, especially for €726.
    BM was a soured face biddy, wonder how she would feel if her own BM was as bitter as her.

pooch90 wrote: »
    Thought City Hall looked cheap with their sh1tty fold out chairs, especially for €726.
    BM was a soured face biddy, wonder how she would feel if her own BM was as bitter as her.

Yes I wasn't too impressed with the chairs.

€726!!!!!! I thought it was €226!! That's an easy hours money:eek:

And it's that time again.New series starting soon!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

One of the snippets of the ad was at our venue we got married at in the summer so looking forward to it, pathetically!

And it's that time again.New series starting soon!!! :D

Great!

Anyone on this thread taking part in it this season?

Nope...I did last year though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I was a guest at one of the weddings in this series

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Nope...I did last year though :)

How did you find the whole experience talkingbread?!

Plus would you agree that they skim over the budget details in the program? Is there more focus on them irl during filming?

We really enjoyed it but I was so busy as I was on a work placement for college and had exams during the last week of filming.Dressing the five bridesmaids was soul destroying as you see from the panic attack I had in middle of Debs.There is much more about the budget during filming but they have to condense all the 3 weeks of filming down to 55 mins.

I'm watching the English version at the moment. It's another 'I've booked the wedding abroad and the bride's family can't afford to go' episode. The groom is a plank.

• Advertisement

Only six eps this series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I'm watching the English version at the moment. It's another 'I've booked the wedding abroad and the bride's family can't afford to go' episode. The groom is a plank.
    What channel is the English version on? I think they are far more entertaining!

Another "Happily Married" ep after this season.Featuring couples from all 4 series. :D:D:D

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    What channel is the English version on? I think they are far more entertaining!

BBC3 I think. They are more entertaining. The Irish one usually follows the same format. Man is idiot. Woman is ever-suffering fiancée. Man drinks all the beer. Woman visits ridiculously overpriced venue that she could never afford. Man wants to book GAA club. Man realises it's a stupid idea. Man ends up booking generic hotel and buying the dress of the bride's dreams. Everyone lives happily ever after.

The English one at least has a bit of variety.

New series on RTE2 tonight!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Appropriate week for a Carnival theme. The groom seems crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I was 21 she was 16, she had a great ass....dunno if they should have left that in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

And did we really need to see the mickey shot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Que joe duffy in the morning

Advertisement