Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭greenfrogs

She was doing fair posing and pouting to the camera, she isn't the beauty she believes though.

That's a bit below the belt. If someone has confidence in their looks then let them be.

I thought the reception venue was a great idea. I'd love to visit there to get the view of Cork City. I wonder how she got the idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭Danye

hoodwinked wrote: »
    they were on a local radio station yesterday talking about it, their daughter came from a donor.

She also mentioned she got to gamble €500 of the budget on a roulette table and won so she bought the jimmy choo's out of the winnings :D

I don't want to derail the thread but when you say their daughter came from a donor what exactly does that mean, or how does it work?

Did the mother spend an evening with the father or was it done via a 3rd person?

Genuine question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Danye wrote: »
    I don't want to derail the thread but when you say their daughter came from a donor what exactly does that mean, or how does it work?

Did the mother spend an evening with the father or was it done via a 3rd person?

Genuine question?

thats all they said on the matter and they seemed really keen to change the subject (there was an awkward pause after he asked them the question) so i don't know how exactly, all they said was they used a donor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Danye wrote: »

Genuine question?

Just curious - do you normally ask the same question about straight couples who get pregnant, just in case they did IVF or something?

RainyDay wrote: »
    Just curious - do you normally ask the same question about straight couples who get pregnant, just in case they did IVF or something?

Exactly. The couple went on a TV show to show them getting married, not to have people discussing how their baby was conceived. That is such a private question to ask. Frankly it's none of our business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,635 ✭✭✭✭ted1

greenfrogs wrote: »
    Exactly. The couple went on a TV show to show them getting married, not to have people discussing how their baby was conceived. That is such a private question to ask. Frankly it's none of our business.

Look it , at the moment it's very unconventional for a couple to have a baby via some ones else's sperm. Rather than ignore the situation it should be embraced and discussed.

My current understanding is that if the biological morher dies the wife has no guardianship of the child as she is no relation. Without an open and frank discussion then nothing will change.

I think discussing private details of this couple's situation is not fair as it not in anyway relevant to the show. If it was a programme about IVF then it would be different. But it's not.

In fact one poster mentioned they were asked about it on a radio show and they said it was a sperm donor. That is information they felt comfortable enough to share. If they wanted to discuss it in further detail they had their opportunity. The fact they didn't shows it is a private topic. I think that should be respected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

greenfrogs wrote: »
    That's a bit below the belt. If someone has confidence in their looks then let them be.
    It was just an observation if you go public with your wedding people will comment about it, such is life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

ted1 wrote: »
    Look it , at the moment it's very unconventional for a couple to have a baby via some ones else's sperm. Rather than ignore the situation it should be embraced and discussed.

My current understanding is that if the biological morher dies the wife has no guardianship of the child as she is no relation. Without an open and frank discussion then nothing will change.
    Voting Yes in May will change this, without any need to pry into other people's relationships.

No I don't. But with straight couples there's usually an obvious answer.

I take your point though. I'll ask no more.

• Advertisement

No I don't. But with straight couples there's usually an obvious answer.

I take your point though. I'll ask no more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,635 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Voting Yes in May will change this, without any need to pry into other people's relationships.

Without knowing the curent status quo people mightn't vite for change

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TalkingBread

Last ep of the current series tonight.Reunion ep next week.Hope tonight's a good one. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Home of the Year at 8.30 and then DTTB at 9! I'm looking forward to tonight!

Who's watching?!

Seem like a nice couple but a bit dull

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

amdublin wrote: »
    Home of the Year at 8.30 and then DTTB at 9! I'm looking forward to tonight!

And don't miss happy Valley rte1 @ 1015 if you didnt catch on BBC last year

2nd hand shop good enough. My mrs spent 3 k on hers, still in wardrobe 4 years later never been cleaned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

just switched on. This looks like a nice place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

The church reminds me of where Monica and Chandler got married on Friends

Absolutely nothing wrong with second hand imo.

That girl last week got an amazing dress on Donedeal for €200. She looked incredible.

• Advertisement

That second hand bridal shop is as good as any of the bridal shops we seen

Wow she has a tiny little waist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I love the wedding dress she picked divine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ugh that but with girl modelling dress is just creepy!

Lisha wrote: »
    Ugh that but with girl modelling dress is just creepy!

I know!!!!!!!

nice dress though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

That's the bridal outlet in baldoyle. Love the style she picked

His dad as his best man, never came across that before, jaysus I wouldn't have had mine. Though my best man ended up booking in to Cuainn Mhuire for 3 months so my brother in law stepped in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Why is he going so hard on the heavy metal theme when we saw her giving out about heavy metal at the start?

Why is he going so hard on the heavy metal theme when we saw her giving out about heavy metal at the start?

That's very nuch the way the show works this season

• Advertisement

Well that's just embarrassing

Advertisement