Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

any one watching this
    dear god

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

That's not a Viking helmet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The viking splash tour is very good, I've done it twice

Ah Fibber McGees... The memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

your man sounds like a pansie with his accent.

• Advertisement

They weren't so uppity about getting a free 10k wedding

A DELOREAN!

A delorean is the perfect vehicle for a wedding.

Not that!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

A bride who doesn't make a fuss if the dress isn't perfect!! Well done, still a lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

"Either she gets on or she'll be walking."

Charming bloke.

All that being said, if you sign up to this then there's not much complaining the bride can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Who did Doc Brown ask him to make a small donation to? I thought he said INLA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Donation to rnli
    You have to admire his the bride is just getting in with it, a lovely girl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

The rnli

I thought the RNLI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_National_Lifeboat_Institution

INLI, I thought he said but not bringing up anything. RNLI maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

This is good!

I like all the selfies he is taking, great for the album in years to come

Oh I am glad mammies hair is back in a ponytail, looks much better than down around her face

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

They seem like a lovely couple but I really want some false tan on the bride and she should have let her sister put her hair up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I love them both! :)

Cute couple and cute wedding in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I liked her dress!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I thhought she was a really good sport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I'm only watching now but oh holy god! The bridesmaids are way too over accessorised. It's actually a bit ridiculous. As Coco Chanel once said "before leaving the house, a lady should look in the mirror and remove one accessory." Also he really could have gotten her hair and make up professionally done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

tskk wrote: »
    They seem like a lovely couple but I really want some false tan on the bride and she should have let her sister put her hair up!

Delighted for her that she has the confidence in herself to go without the fake tan, far too many women wear it. Yer wan who modelled the dress in Oxfam looked ridiculous wearing it.

Loved the bride, she's a great sport, thought it was a bit too much about the groom, seemed to be very little of her life represented in the reception. Best of luck to both of them !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Wellyd wrote: »
    I'm only watching now but oh holy god! The bridesmaids are way too over accessorised. It's actually a bit ridiculous. As Coco Chanel once said "before leaving the house, a lady should look in the mirror and remove one accessory." Also he really could have gotten her hair and make up professionally done.

Totally agree about the bridesmaids. They looked like they were wearing fancy dress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wellyd wrote: »

Yeah I thought the patterned tights/stockings were a bit much but I liked the rest of their outfits! He did well to find a style that would suit them all (different ages/sizes etc) and still somewhat fit the theme.
    I liked tonight's episode; they seemed like a nice, loving couple and she was a real lady, and unusually enough she wasn't swearing like a trooper! (In fairness I've a mouth like a sailor on me myself at the best of times but I reckon I could rein it in for the cameras!)
    Nice to see Oxfam bridal featured too, great value to be had in new and nearly new dresses.
    The mother behaved like a bit of a diva when she realised the dress was from a charity shop, pity she couldn't have kept her poker face for the sake of her daughter but hey it all adds to the drama :o
    Anyone else think the name of next weeks follow-up show is rather pointed, 'Still together'? I was sort of waiting for the continuity announcer to add '....for now' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Lisha wrote: »
    Ugh that but with girl modelling dress is just creepy!

That's the girl from the blog "the make up fairy"

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    That's the girl from the blog "the make up fairy"

The make up ghoul more like from her poses on the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

They seem like a really lovely couple. Most of the time the show relies on stupid lazy stereotypes where the man is an idiot and the woman is a princess who controls the relationship but they just seemed to be really in love and really happy together.

• Advertisement

Reunion show on tonight :)

First Home of the Year and then DTTB, I loves Thursday nights I do :pac:

Advertisement