Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭CailinGaillimh

That's it until the next series.

Ah sh**e! I thought there would be more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

I think thats it this yr.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sky 1 are showing new UK episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Last night's wasn't one of the best episodes. Don't know what was the big issue with the dress - it actually looked really good on her, she had the long dancers legs to carry it off beautifully. The mother of the bride made such a fuss and an issue about it, she was nearly more upset than the bride was!

Also for all the fuss the bride and her mother made about the church and how it's not really a wedding unless it's in a church, they didn't seem to be much put out after that it wasn't in a church - compared to the family in the previous week's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Last night's wasn't one of the best episodes. Don't know what was the big issue with the dress - it actually looked really good on her, she had the long dancers legs to carry it off beautifully. The mother of the bride made such a fuss and an issue about it, she was nearly more upset than the bride was!

Also for all the fuss the bride and her mother made about the church and how it's not really a wedding unless it's in a church, they didn't seem to be much put out after that it wasn't in a church - compared to the family in the previous week's episode.

The bride "wasnt bovered" - about 4 times. The aunt falling over in the mud was hilarious - doubt she found it funny though - and all the muchky shoes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I thought the dress was fine especially when you think of last week's travesty. I honestly thought last week's was one of the worst; the dress, the canteen food, the school, the stingy tab for the hen while the guys went crazy in Marbella.

Last night's MIL though never stopped moaning. She was buffet obsessed! I thought it was mean when either the mother or the aunt said to the bride about her pasty legs prior to trying on the dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Tonight's episode was an absolute joke. That poor girl looked devastated getting married. I don't think she smiled until the last few seconds of the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,973 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Wellyd wrote: »
    Tonight's episode was an absolute joke. That poor girl looked devastated getting married. I don't think she smiled until the last few seconds of the episode.

It sounds like it's worth checking out on the player so. It's about time someone was unhappy rather than the usual, drama-drama then pull it out of the bag to cheers all round at the last second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Quazzie wrote: »
    It sounds like it's worth checking out on the player so. It's about time someone was unhappy rather than the usual, drama-drama then pull it out of the bag to cheers all round at the last second.

Don't get me wrong there was definitely editing at the end to make it look like a happy ending but she clearly was unhappy with almost everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

The bride-to-be barely smiled [Edit: didn't smile] at all during last night's episode! She hated everything about that wedding! I'd say the few smiles at the end were just edited in for the show. You have to make the viewers think that they all lived happily ever after.

One thing that stood out to me with last night's one - she kept saying so many times - I don't like any attention, I don't want to be at the centre of attention, I don't want people looking at me - then why the hell did you sign up to do the tv show??!! The couple were too young to be getting married and only going out a wet week.

• Advertisement

Can't wait for the new series!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

trixychic wrote: »
    Can't wait for the new series!!!

You do know the new series is currently on and it's being shown on it's new channel Sky One?

Loughc wrote: »
    You do know the new series is currently on and it's being shown on it's new channel Sky One?

Yea I meant on the rte channels. I only have saorview. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Anyone watching? New series on rte2 tonight.

Yep. She would wreck your head lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'd love a follow up, surely one of the couples must be separated or divorced by now.

Dam I missed it. Will it be repeated during the week???

Tonight 11.40

Dovies wrote: »
    Yep. She would wreck your head lol

She defo wears the pants in that relationship :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Your one from Malahide had a right face on her. He didn't get it exactly right but it hardly seems right to sit there with a horrible face.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She defo wears the pants in that relationship :p

It's the whole ' want to be treated like a princess, whatever I want it get' thing that drives me mad. How old are they 5??

Dovies wrote: »
    It's the whole ' want to be treated like a princess, whatever I want it get' thing that drives me mad. How old are they 5??

I know. They are all about "it's my day, my way or your dead". I love seeing the groom get his bit in.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone watch tonight's episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Loughc wrote: »
    Anyone watch tonight's episode?

Ya it seemed very groom orientated but he pulled it off in the end. Dress was fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

It was a boards member on tonight's episode

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

It was a boards member on tonight's episode

The bride or groom?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

Edited because they might not want to say

I personally would gave went APE with that one tonight. I mean he did everything his way. Very little in there for her. It wasn't my cup of tea at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

I absolutely loved the dress, so refreshing to see a wedding dress that's not full length, he chose well.

• Advertisement

Ah culchie Paddy loves his country music :p

Advertisement