Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options
1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

3 episodes in a row now they’ve gone to the same charity shop for dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,506 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Next series is back next Monday at 9:30PM!

So,who's watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

So,who's watching?

I am.. Was either that or the lotto winners cringefest.

To thine own self be true

I am.. Was either that or the lotto winners cringefest.

I was planning on watching Silent Witness but it's not on Tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

I wouldn't mess with the bride to be
    she is a big lady !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Jesus is he crying being away from her half an hour? Give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Are we really supposed to believe that any of these couples don't see each other for three weeks?
    Or that the bride has absolutely no idea of the plans before the day?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

The hen bahahaha sickener

Can somebody help me.
    The bride went to a church to show where she wanted to get married. If this was the case wouldn't they need to have a pre marriage course/etc done to allow them do this.
    If it was going to be the chosen venue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Jesus is he crying being away from her half an hour? Give me a break.

Why do they always cry!!! Its 3 weeks hells bells!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Dovies wrote: »
    Why do they always cry!!! Its 3 weeks hells bells!

The bride was on today FM yesterday morning and Dermot/Dave adressed the 3 week thing, they said "you'd know you're only together a little while, if my wife was going away for 3 weeks I'd throw a party"
    Also he was staying close enough near by but they had to use different routes in and out of the estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Can somebody help me.
    The bride went to a church to show where she wanted to get married. If this was the case wouldn't they need to have a pre marriage course/etc done to allow them do this.
    If it was going to be the chosen venue.

Not every church makes you do the pre marriage course. Ours didn't.

I don't think they legally get married on that day. It happens afterwards. There also the HSE intent to marry to consider too, I'm assuming that's organised well beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

michellie wrote: »
    Not every church makes you do the pre marriage course. Ours didn't.

I don't think they legally get married on that day. It happens afterwards. There also the HSE intent to marry to consider too, I'm assuming that's organised well beforehand?

Took part in series 7

Legally married on the day , its the UK where it has to be done afterwards....HSE intent to marry done about 3 months beforehand, if your sad enough to watch the credits there is a thank you to mark Farrell of the HSE!!

Ireland is tiny, if i wanted to see my wife when the cameras weren't around i probably could have , but to be honest 3 weeks back in my ma's getting spoiled and going down the local on a Thursday with my mates was too much fun to jeopardise that lol, so i swear on my grannys life i never saw her once , was allowed to see my son of course and missed him terribly , sure I'll see enough of her over the years!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Harry Potter theme tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I found tonight’s episode very one sided and didn’t like it at all. I’ve never seen Harry Potter either and I’d hate my wedding to be that theme

I missed tonight but one question seriously how do they decide who's the bride?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Autosport wrote: »
    I found tonight’s episode very one sided and didn’t like it at all. I’ve never seen Harry Potter either and I’d hate my wedding to be that theme

I thought it was crap

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

Was that not the gay fair city character? Was it a real episode? It all seemed a bit staged and then at the end it seemed real enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Has there ever been one that didn't go ahead?

I recall the infamous Vegas episode and there was a recent UK one where the ceremony went ahead but it said afterwards they never made it official and were working on their relationship!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

razorblunt wrote: »
    Has there ever been one that didn't go ahead?

I recall the infamous Vegas episode and there was a recent UK one where the ceremony went ahead but it said afterwards they never made it official and were working on their relationship!

One recently on the UK same result

I'll uhh ave a Google for it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The Vegas one!!!!! Eek

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

amdublin wrote: »
    One recently on the UK same result

I'll uhh ave a Google for it

I think that's the one I saw, young couple with 3 kids, he picked a barn type thing. She got the mads and got changed into her normal clothes in the jacks of a nearby KFC.

That was the closest I think I've seen to a non completed show, you got the impression she was made go through on the day.

Just started on E4. New season. 10 minutes in and the bride has hit the bottle :)

Just started on E4. New season. 10 minutes in and the bride has hit the bottle :)

Advertisement