Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭claire2010

This may be harsh but Why are they all so ugly? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

phasers wrote: »
    That cake is so horrible, it's like something you'd have at a cheap tacky 21st!

Was it meant to be leaning over like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

jos28 wrote: »
    Is it a Cork thing ??

I don't know one single person who calls Converse "Chuck Taylors".

But I also don't know anybody from Cork ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

claire2010 wrote: »
    This may be harsh but Why are they all so ugly? :eek:

Munster is like a big rock that RTE upturned, they are the best there was

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Next week's looks good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

amdublin wrote: »
    SERIOUSLY, what is that about :confused:

:(

It would appear convers are chuck taylors. it actually says chuck taylor on the logo. I never knew that. I was wondering who this chucky taylor was that they mentioned.

File:Converse_All_Star_logo.svg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Let me know if it is! I can't watch this until Friday. :(
    They showed a montage at the end including the first dance with Dakota playing over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I don't know one single person who calls Converse "Chuck Taylors".

But I also don't know anybody from Cork ;)

Aaaaagh!!?

Very annoying whingey silly couple

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

See you all next week.Night!!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He wasnt as annoying as the chap last week, seems a bit slow but in fairness the wedding looked like it was good craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

celj wrote: »
    See you all next week.Night!!:D

Next week it is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Was it meant to be leaning over like that?
    I was wondering the same! although judging by how 'wacky' the groom tried to be I reckon he ordered it like that :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

jaysus , Alan Carr is the groom next week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

seanybiker wrote: »
    It would appear convers are chuck taylors. it actually says chuck taylor on the logo. I never knew that. I was wondering who this chucky taylor was that they mentioned.

Yep. I know that.

But who the hell calls converse Chuck Taylors??

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

I know the girl thats on next week:eek: i didnt no she was on it!! An absolute sweetheart!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

seanybiker wrote: »

You are not telling me something I didn't know.

I think most people know this.

But we still call them "Converse"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

OOOH Thats them in the trailer alright. I'm afraid to say anything too nasty in case I am recognised but lets say that they obviously watched a lot of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding ! Can't wait, I know loads of the people in it :eek:

He wasnt as annoying as the chap last week, seems a bit slow but in fairness the wedding looked like it was good craic

Lad last week was spot on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lad last week was spot on.

Ringing your dad and telling him he's a f**cking twat, yep spot on :pac:

Ringing your dad and telling him he's a f**cking twat, yep spot on :pac:

That's a different lad your on about, lad from last week got married in Croke park.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

phasers wrote: »
    I was wondering the same! although judging by how 'wacky' the groom tried to be I reckon he ordered it like that :rolleyes:

Hmmm it didn't really have that "planned chaos" look, more just chaos.

Anyway, good night all!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Trying to catch up on rte player but for some reason they only have 35 mins on the rte player:mad:

That's a different lad your on about, lad from last week got married in Croke park.
    So it is Tipsy, apologies :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    I know the girl thats on next week:eek:
    jos28 wrote: »
    OOOH Thats them in the trailer alright... Can't wait, I know loads of the people in it :eek:

I know her too! Ooooh this is gonna be fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

The groom last night kept saying,"This is what she would want..but it's not what she'll get". A long and happy marriage ahead for them! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

Was it the fella who married the beautician the week before and went out on the beer and got his face destroyed? They were on the LLS last Friday night talking about how they met via the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

You are not telling me something I didn't know.

I think most people know this.

But we still call them "Converse"

I met an American in Germany who called them Chuck T's.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Look at this... http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=309838&start=270

"Got a scoop for ye all.. was in a bridal shop today getting a dress fitting for a friend and was talking to the lady about dont tell the bride...

Well she turned around and said "Oh sure he knew exactly what she wanted. Sure she was in here months before the wedding trying on dresses and knew the style she liked which was what she got in the end... FIX!!! She said then that the couples are then given names of the shops there are to go to and the shop has the dresses ready for them to look at when they come. "

julyjane wrote: »
    Was it the fella who married the beautician the week before and went out on the beer and got his face destroyed? They were on the LLS last Friday night talking about how they met via the internet

Ye that was 2 weeks ago and last week was the couple who got married in croker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

julyjane wrote: »
    Yeah, on Ebay.
    He was some tw*t.
    She could do so much better.

Advertisement