Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Does anyone know when this goes on rte player?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I do believe u did :P

:eek: Good taste didn't make an appearance in that show at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

amdublin wrote: »
    Where is this shop with all the lovely vintage dresses?!

That shop is called The Goddess Room. It's in Greystones.

http://www.thegoddessroom.net/TheGoddessRoom/index.php/vintage-bridal/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Everyone keeps going on about the budget - but does it say on the show that they cant spend money of their own as well as the 10k?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Aww no I never even knew this thread existed! :(

Last night's guys were total freaks.. after the show I found him, her, his mother and sister on Facebook! (Yes.. I was bored). :P

Also what was with the "oh hes gorgeous.." "oh shes gorgeous.."? I suppose they say love is blind, but wow! :pac:

Which groomsman was caught with the condom? I missed that!

And also, someone please PM me the goss on them, Im intrigued!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

I fell around the place laughing at all your posts. I thought it was just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Everyone keeps going on about the budget - but does it say on the show that they cant spend money of their own as well as the 10k?

In the UK one they can put their own money in, although it usually says at the beginning that they are putting x amount of the their own money in,

Raging I can't see these on RTE player outside Ireland. I'd LOVE to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Cant believe the brides sister would not wear a dress for just one day! She would have looked better in the dress then the awful outfit she chose to wear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

watna wrote: »
    In the UK one they can put their own money in, although it usually says at the beginning that they are putting x amount of the their own money in,

Raging I can see these on RTE player outside Ireland. I'd LOVE to see them.

There is a webiste that you can make the RTE player think your in ireland- cant remember the name of it though- expat something or other.com?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I've been trying to watch this on rte player since it went up last night but it just keeps cutting out :( raging!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

There is a webiste that you can make the RTE player think your in ireland- cant remember the name of it though- expat something or other.com?:rolleyes:

Yeah, there's a few programmes out there that do it. i got one that allowed me to watch UK programmes and then used up most of our monthly download limit watching stuff on BBC iplayer (includng lots of don't tell the bride!). I tried to watch RTE player using the UK proxy but it wouldn't let me so i need to get an Irish one.

I'll have to wait until next month and the episodes only last for a set period of time. I need to do some research anywayand see if I can get something sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how much would it cost to actually do the wedding with everything do you reckon and what would be the breakdown?
    Do they organise things like the photographer, the band and the florist because you never hear them mentioned in the check lists?
    Do you reckon RTE do the videography and give them a cut version of the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Skerries wrote: »
    how much would it cost to actually do the wedding with everything do you reckon and what would be the breakdown?
    Do they organise things like the photographer, the band and the florist because you never hear them mentioned in the check lists?
    Do you reckon RTE do the videography and give them a cut version of the wedding?

The expenses of the legal side of things are never mentioned either. Id imagine photo/video are covered by Rte as your prob gonna pay the bones of 1 or 2k for them alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Been a bit down hill since the Wee Blonde Cracker from Donegal was on.

These women are fecking rough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Watched it the other night. What a pair! And the bridesmaids - a right bunch of mismatched girls!! If you are going to marry a gobs***e why on earth would you go on television and let everyone know!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I cant stand the voice over woman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Tonights one should be good, i know the groom (i havent seen him in 8 years though)
    Come on Lee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Karen23 wrote: »
    I cant stand the voice over woman

Dawn Bradfield, she was the lovely girl on Father Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Where is everyone? quick it's on! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Evening everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Another hour of comedy gold

Is this the last in the series?

That little girl is so cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭petermijackson

What was BCI msg about at the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

At least they look normal this week compared to last weeks freak show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

"As long as she gets married, she'll be happy"

Oh dear.

LOL :D "As long as she gets married she will be happy".

The groom looks like a potato

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

SkidMark wrote: »
    "As long as she gets married, she'll be happy"

Oh dear.
    MrsD007 wrote: »
    LOL :D "As long as she gets married she will be happy".

Evening MrsD, fools seldom differ and all that!

• Advertisement

Please - dont' book the zoo, this is NOT romantic :(

Advertisement