Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    Um. Like she's a nice girl and all.

She's a battleaxe like her mother... He should feck off with bridesmaid number 2....

It seems like 80% of these problems are fabricated for the show... wow, the wedding car fell through, the dress was meant to be delivered.... sensationalized makey-uppy problems presented as if they were seriously insurmountable problems...

Doireann looking at the bridesmaids.. "skinny biiiiiiitches"...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I don't think it's Amy but I'm open to correction:)

Did JonathanAnon get it wrong????? Not his usual style ;)

It seems like 80% of these problems are fabricated for the show... wow, the wedding car fell through, the dress was meant to be delivered.... sensationalized makey-uppy problems presented as if they were seriously insurmountable problems...

Yes it all looked a bit farcical.......

I shall be vindicated.. if there's one thing I'm an expert on... it's stupid, useless trivia about TV..

He looks a bit like a younger Kevin Dundon, wonder does he cook as well ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Comedian priests.

if there's one thing I'm an expert on... it's stupid, useless trivia about TV..

Yep, a talent indeed

Ah get a room!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭lisnsooz

ah well - at least they all got to the church in one piece - and he starts crying. In fairness - the narrator script as annoying as anything, but I like the couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Ohhh dear.
    A wedding video, and then this show as a reminder.
    I'm not the most typical of females, never dreamed about the 'Big White Wedding', but watching this makes me realise why.
    At the beginning did she not mention something about wanting an old, small venue with character, and then she arrives at the BIG new hotel, and says, wow, this is fab... or something along those lines?!

• Advertisement

lisnsooz wrote: »
    ah well - at least they all got to the church in one piece - and he starts crying. In fairness - the narrator script as annoying as anything, but I like the couple.

Ah they're a nice pair! Good luck to them!

My friend got married in the Mount Wolsley and was split up with EIGHT months.. Surprised they are capable of showing such genuine emotion about a wedding day that they sold for thirty pieces of silver...

Vindication for JA!

AMY!!!!! Ye were all right :-) Closet Clinic watchers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Well, that's over for another week.

Please, tell me it was a once off????

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

I stand corrected. She's gone way down in my estimation after that attempt at narration.

My friend got married in the Mount Wolsley

Nice wedding?

I stand corrected. She's gone way down in my estimation after that attempt at narration.

I'm not a petty man, but..... well actually, I am..

vindication.jpg

;)

amdublin wrote: »
    Nice wedding?

yeah it's actually a lovely spot.. Cost them a fortune as well... But the chap has been engaged more times than a switchboard, and this was somewhat of a shotgun wedding... sad really, he's in a bad way now trying to see his kid.. :(

Neadine wrote: »
    Well, that's over for another week.

Please, tell me it was a once off????

I read somewhere else that RTE allegedly did it as a once-off before making decision to commission. Get all your complaints about it in now so they can take note :)

• Advertisement

lisnsooz wrote: »
    I read somewhere else that RTE allegedly did it as a once-off before making decision to commission. Get all your complaints about it in now so they can take note :)

Well they need to choose a better narrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Who gave her away?

I'm not a petty man, but..... well actually, I am..

Ok, ok though you must admit she sounded far more interesting on the clinic???

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    Who gave her away?

I was wondering the same thing?

Who gave her away?

I'd say Anthony has at this stage..

yeah it's actually a lovely spot.. Cost them a fortune as well... But the chap has been engaged more times than a switchboard, and this was somewhat of a shotgun wedding... sad really, he's in a bad way now trying to see his kid.. :(

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

In bridal shop, Anthoney and best man picked an off pink dress with roses on it, he loved it and wanted to get it for €450....

She didnt wear it, did she change it or did he change mind??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

A photo of the bride was emailed to the bridal shop owner and she determined from this photo that the dress wouldn't fit her!

A photo of the bride was emailed to the bridal shop owner and she determined from this photo that the dress wouldn't fit her!

Good on the shop owner. The dress was minging and too far away from the concept of a traditional wedding dress for someone other then the bride to choose to wear. There would have been tears of this was the dress she had to wear.

I thought this dress shop owner came across as being very professional.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

sure the shop owner asked him what size she was and he looked at her like she was a retard and said 12-14.no fecking way was she that size ffs.

Advertisement