Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

i've never seen so many bad sets of teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Everything looks well there, nice castle good choice in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Would that tool ever put away the Tipperary flag?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Booking the castle was a great idea, they will have fab phots.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That venue is gorgeous!

• Advertisement

No seat belts again :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

A snake???????????? Why????????

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

He did a great job, he's too good for her
    and the snake????

The bleedin Tipp jersey on the cake ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Think it was for a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

what a gob****e he is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

making up 4 something else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Best thing about that was the music during the programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

"Princess dress and castle". Literally all it takes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

A nomal couple for once.your friend seems like a nice bloke

Very tame this week.

it's amazing how it all magically comes together perfectly for the Bride isn't it? Next series I want more car crashes! Who wants to go on it with me? You spend the dosh on the maddest stuff possible and I'll throw the world's biggest strop! It'll be deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

phasers wrote: »
    it's amazing how it all magically comes together perfectly for the Bride isn't it? Next series I want more car crashes! Who wants to go on it with me? You spend the dosh on the maddest stuff possible and I'll throw the world's biggest strop! It'll be deadly!

Sounds like a plan phasers.

MrsD where's JonathanAnon when you need him?!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

deadly idea!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Phasers and Jonathan up a tree
    K-i-s-s-I-n-g

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭kazzdee

It is strange how it always works out eh? ;) I suppose even though its entertaining, it wouldnt entirely be good if you let the eejit groom ruin the brides big day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

eternal wrote: »
    A nomal couple for once.your friend seems like a nice bloke

Yeah he is a sound guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

"Princess dress and castle"

Such a beautiful and ORIGINAL idea :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

the programme is detestable with wanna bes galore ,but Ill say again .Tonights couple genuinely wanted to get married and lost their jobs ,and couldnt.I mean I dont know what the directive of the show really is .But it was nice to see two nice people who loved each other get the chance at a happy day.I could say most of them just wanted to be on tv ,which is sad really considering the state of them especially with shocking attitudes .
    I suppose they had to finish the show with the only genuine couple .In saying that I didnt see every show but anyway from what I did see.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

the programme is detestable with wanna bes galore ,but Ill say again .Tonights couple genuinely wanted to get married and lost their jobs ,and couldnt.I mean I dont know what the directive of the show really is .But it was nice to see two nice people who loved each other get the chance at a happy day.I could say most of them just wanted to be on tv ,which is sad really considering the state of them especially with shocking attitudes .
    I suppose they had to finish the show with the only genuine couple .In saying that I didnt see every show but anyway from what I did see.

Should ugly (in your opinion) people not be allowed on TV? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

i want to know why all the brides are pig ugly and fat except for one so far ? why am i single and all these monsters on tv? what drugs are these people on .tv should be entertaining ,im tearing my fu**ing eyes out looking at these freaks

Do you really want an answer to that question? Based on your posts, I could hazard an educated guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Play nice, folks. Attack the post, not the poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I only just switched it on; yet again some random mix of people.

I imagine on the wedding day with all the guests assembled and dressed up it will look more odd than a Star Trek convention.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,726 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Back on RTE 2 on Thursday night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

My brother in law is a guest at one of the weddings tomorrow , guy he works with is the groom.

Advertisement