Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I feel so sorry for her, the dress she picked was beautiful but the one he has chosen is really horrible. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I feel so sorry for her, the dress she picked was beautiful but the one he has chosen is really horrible. :(

Yes it's way too plain.

A veil would help it a bit.

I'm sure he adores her but he is not coming across very well in this programme.

Why did he not just buy the blo@dy dresses when they were in the shop.

Good god, talk abut making things hard for himself and then giving out about it as if it is other peoples fault.

:eek:

Eek! I'm mortified for him. Or the poor girl.

• Advertisement

My family are involved in rallying (and the rally crowd are a very tight family) but they have never heard of this guy.

A session until 5am!

The night before the wedding :eek:

My heart is breaking for this girl. If she only had half the budget she would have done so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

What Crowne Plaza hotel was the groom in for his stags? It looked lovely.

The dress is so plain but she has a great figure and is very pretty so heres hoping it all comes together!

His face :(

Could his sister or somebody put a bit of coverup on it or something...

The dress is waaaaay too plain.

• Advertisement

She looks gorgeous though.

Dress is way too plain. He is lucky she is a really stunning girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭buttonsflyie

tskk wrote: »
    What Crowne Plaza hotel was the groom in for his stags? It looked lovely.

The dress is so plain but she has a great figure and is very pretty so heres hoping it all comes together!

Dundalk!

The helicopter was a hit!!!!!!!

The helicopter was a hit!!!!!!!

Yes there you go now!

Next week looks like another classic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Ah....... I switched off before I saw the trailer for next weeks show! Where is that one based??

How did she manage to have a veil?? I thought the groom said no veil???

tskk wrote: »
    Ah....... I switched off before I saw the trailer for next weeks show! Where is that one based??

How did she manage to have a veil?? I thought the groom said no veil???
    He changed his mind and bought a veil in the end! That dress was so plain, she deserved so much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

He came across as a first grade knobjockey!
    She seemed lovely and absolutely stunning.
    The dress she picked was beautiful. The one he got looked like a table cloth that had been taken in. Bridesmaid dresses were mank too!
    I'd batter my OH if he spent the night before our wedding on the batter til 5am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    She looks gorgeous though.Dress is way too plain. He is lucky she is a really stunning girl.

I wonder does the chap realise how much he's overachieved on this one... She's gorgeous, and he's a tosser... kind of gives you hope really.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

What hotel is the bride in at the moment?

It's lovely :)

http://www.bellinterhouse.com/
    My family are involved in rallying (and the rally crowd are a very tight family) but they have never heard of this guy.

He loved rallying but dont think he is directly involved in it.
    I wonder does the chap realise how much he's overachieved on this one... She's gorgeous, and he's a tosser... kind of gives you hope really.. :)

+1

I went to school with that guy. Never changed a bit. Arrogant mad little cúnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

A session until 5am!

The night before the wedding :eek:

I'm ashamed to say I may have been drinking Brandy at 5am the night before my wedding. Jesus, I regretted it the next day I tell ya.

• Advertisement

kc66 wrote: »
    http://www.bellinterhouse.com/

He loved rallying but dont think he is directly involved in it.

I thought the narrator said he was a rally driver :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I thought the narrator said he was a rally driver :confused:

She quite possibly did. In reality a wannabe I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

It's easy to edit down 50 hours of footage into 10 minutes that'll make someone look awful. Look up Charlie Brooker reality tv on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

goose2005 wrote: »
    It's easy to edit down 50 hours of footage into 10 minutes that'll make someone look awful. Look up Charlie Brooker reality tv on youtube.

You can't edit in something somebody didn't say though. He did come across as a arsehole especially with the whole bridesmaid thing. Fair enough he could have been wound up and we didn't see that but then to stay up till 5am the night before the wedding when you're organising the whole thing spoke volumes for me!

goose2005 wrote: »

Yup, it's very easy edit that way......particularly when the groom acts like a d1ck multiple times.

Hey! Can't believe I forgot to mention this!

What about the Drunken Waiter?!

If he was serving at my hen party I think I'd be more amazed that an actor from Fair City was serving in the restaurant rather than thinking "wow that waiter is drunk".

:confused:

He got a dress size 12, when she's an 8..... The woman in the dress shop is gonna need to get out her rivet gun...

I'm probably gonna get a bit of stick for this, but I think she may have lowered her standards because she has a child.. She REALLY could have done a lot better...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

but I think she may have lowered her standards because she has a child.. She REALLY could have done a lot better...

Don't know about that but she was definitely a 9 versus his 2 (i'm being genorous)............she came across as a lovely girl and he was just a very unpleasant individual. If he's like that on t.v. imagine what he's like in private. the way he was speaking to his father was awful, he seems to have real anger management issues.

Also i don't believe for a minute that crap about 'falling' on his face.............i'd say he was pasted by someone who chose not to take bull****. i mean if he's a tosser sober, imagine what he's like with drink.

i'd say he was pasted by someone who chose not to take bull****. i mean if he's a tosser sober, imagine what he's like with drink.

lol.. I was thinking exactly the same.. His story has a touch of the "I walked in to a door" about it alright.. somebody gave him a box to shut him up.. I wouldnt think the production/editing team did him any favours, but any objective analysis of his behaviour would conclude he's a d1ckhead alright..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

His face (above the eyebrow) looked like it had been burned as opposed to battered. Arsing about in rally cars? Smashy smashy?

Advertisement