Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It is cute that her son is giving her away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

oh she spots the zoo, I predict more swearing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Skid wrote: »
    I agree, Not classy for a Bride :(

While I do agree, it is a very stressful situation..............and if I saw a snake on my wedding day you'd hear a lot worse:)

I think she could have held it together a bit better, I felt so sorry for her son having to cope with her disappointment over the venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lisha wrote: »
    While I do agree, it is a very stressful situation..............and if I saw a snake on my wedding day you'd hear a lot worse:)

*trying really hard to be mature*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

Philip I give you this f*cking ring as a sign of...

*trying really hard to be mature*

And fails obv.................I did not think anyone would lower the tone so dramatically:D

There's THAT stage... jaysus I'm getting flashbacks.. :mad:

what are the opinions on the wedding cake??

I'm lost for words

I'm lost for words
    Tacky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm lost for words

I liked it, the worst one I ever saw was at at friend's wedding, her auntie made the cake and cut the icing with a scone cutter. It was like something made by kids at playschool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I'm lost for words

I thought it looked good.

Wedding Cakes are long overdue a restyling.

YAY Jonnie Logan is on Craig Doyle

I think it was the colours of the cake that took me by suprise.
    Its just a pity that the Irish version does not show all those little details like the UK version does.
    all the shows have been a bit colour by numbers for me, feel like we could nearly write the script:(

feel like we could nearly write the script:(

Now, there's an idea !!

Skid wrote: »
    I thought it looked good.
    Wedding Cakes are long overdue a restyling.

It took two screen captures to get the full cake.. but you'll never be able to work out where I've joined the images.. :pac::pac:

tackycake.jpg

Yeah that confirms it thanks JohnAnon, that cake to me says 'Alice in Wonderland'...............not star wars or anything else they were talking about during the show

Yeah that confirms it thanks JohnAnon, that cake to me says 'Alice in Wonderland'...............not star wars or anything else they were talking about during the show
    The Mad Hatters Tea Party seems to be the inspiration for that cake.

Jos28, is this the (02) advert your house features in?

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Jos28, is this the (02) advert your house features in?

Yep that's it. My house is the one where Paul O'Connell knocks at the door and tells my husband 'we're having a kick about etc'. I was hiding upstairs (hate cameras)

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    Yep that's it. My house is the one where Paul O'Connell knocks at the door and tells my husband 'we're having a kick about etc'. I was hiding upstairs (hate cameras)
    Ah Jos28, that is so cool!!! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

I'd say that was "great craic altogether". :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Ah Jos28, that is so cool!!! :):):)
    It was a brilliant day, they were here from about 11am until 9pm. They organised ice cream vans and loads of free stuff for the kids. They threw €2000 into our annual BBQ fund. Happy days, and I didn't hide all day. I did go out and join in :D

LOL.. brilliant.. I was just gonna ask you to prove it until I saw the image.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Hi everyone,
    Sorry had no nets for the thread last night. I am playing catch up now and reading the thread.

Have to say I felt very sorry for the son having to witness and deal with the brides immature hissy fit when she was brought to the zoo - which turned out to be lovely - if I ever feel the need to remarry, this is where I'll be heading!

I was also shocked by the brides language and her venom to the groom as they headed to the reception - I don't like modern hotels......14 years......I don't like modern hotels - fairly scary stuff.

The dress he chose was big improvement on the one she loved. Although the lace did look cheap it was a way better cut then the one she had on. The one she loved highlighted all her negatives with the short cut off lace overlay. It drew attention to the widest part of her body - even though she had a fabulous figure. She was also a gorgeous lady and made a beautiful bride.

BTW, how was the helicopter explained? Did the production co. sort this - I missed this completely when I was making a cup of tea.

LOL.. brilliant.. I was just gonna ask you to prove it until I saw the image.. :D

Would I lie to Ya ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I love love love that ad! Paul O'Connell laughing like a girl is the best bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

One of the better shows on television. And one that we seem to copy well. Usually when we adopt these shows we screw them up. Not this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭neris

Any one watching bbc version tonight with d mother in law? Mother in laws typical cheap tacky east ender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

This could be a good one!

Advertisement