Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭passremarkable

no tears..thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And what do you know she loves the dress :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Tbf his choice of dress is better then hers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Ah he did a great job"... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just once... I want the bride to break down saying "I hate it I hate it, I cant go through with it"..

Groom looks sharp with the new do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Why cant the bride just say i hate it and not getting married

• Advertisement

looks like glen hansard now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Groom looks far better with short hair. I hate ZV plates on classic cars

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

"Ah he did a great job"... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just once... I want the bride to break down saying "I hate it I hate it, I cant go through with it"..

Groom looks sharp with the new do..

I might apply and do just that. tbh my fella would probably get me a hoodie and some jeans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Did anyone see the english version were they got married under water bride went mad in changing room

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

jjll wrote: »
    Did anyone see the english version were they got married under water bride went mad in changing room

No missed that but did see the infamous Vegas wedding that nearly did not happen
    Great episode

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

looks like glen hansard now.

Jez the poor man isn't that ugly is he? :D

Ginja has taste and looks well :p

terrible accent but still doesnt beat your man from louth..he wont be topped !!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Ah have a tear in my eye.......she's thrilled with everything.

Not Bryan Adams

cheesetastic

I might apply and do just that. tbh my fella would probably get me a hoodie and some jeans

fek it, I'll agree to marry you if you just agree to storm out on seeing the dress..

Not Bryan Adams

What was the song, I liked it :o

fek it, I'll agree to marry you if you just agree to storm out on seeing the dress..

Best offer I've had in a while:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

He did well.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was the song, I liked it :o

Bryan Adams, I'll always be right there. Don't be telling anyone I knew it though!!

Bryan Adams, I'll always be right there. Don't be telling anyone I knew it though!!

You can fek off if you thinking I'm dancing with you to that...

Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style for u :p

And you can fek off if you think I'm going out with another Bryan Adams fan!!!!

And you can fek off if you think I'm going out with another Bryan Adams fan!!!!

Last year I sang "Everything I Do" as the first song at a wedding. (So there :D)

And remember... At our wedding, they pull back the curtain to show you the dress... You look at it without changing expression before slowly panning towards the camera... Then looking straight down the lens of the camera, you slowly say "the BAAASTARD", before erupting in tears... then storming out repeating that aforementioned phrase with increasing volume..

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Did any1 recognise the shop assistant in the bridal shop? I think she was on something on RTE? Possibly a bride on DTTB at some stage?

Last year I sang "Everything I Do" as the first song at a wedding. (So there :D)

And remember... At our wedding, they pull back the curtain to show you the dress... You look at it without changing expression before slowly panning towards the camera... Then looking straight down the lens of the camera, you slowly say "the BAAASTARD", before erupting in tears... then storming out repeating that aforementioned phrase with increasing volume..

I will also wear mascara that day-as it will be a very special day. Electric blue I think, and will wipe it down the dress, march straight over to your best mans house-where I assume you are staying, still wearing the dress, and slash your car tyres for thinking that I would like a pretty dress and veil. It's like you don't even know me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

fondue wrote: »
    Did any1 recognise the shop assistant in the bridal shop? I think she was on something on RTE? Possibly a bride on DTTB at some stage?

From Come Dine With Me a friend of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

kensutz wrote: »

From Come Dine With Me a friend of mine.

Thanks, that was wrecking my head!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Highlight of the episode was the cover of John Lennons "Real Love" by Regina Spektor played over the wedding bit :)

Advertisement