Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Ah I don't think he is that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Someone should tie up her train.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Way too good for him ..... All about him

Ah sure we only see a certain amount on telly, hard to judge someone on that. He's obviously much more extroverted than her but he clearly loves her and she's mad about him. Best of luck to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Thomas D

She's probably upset that her daughter is marrying a prize plonker

They seem a bit rough in a country way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Ah that was lovely. He was a bit mad though. The girl, her accent is a bit strange. Is she from the country? A beaut though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Thomas D wrote: »
    They seem a bit rough in a country way.

Jaysus if that's what rough is, I'm an absolute mess so.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Fabulous bride bit he came across as selfish ...... Big stag but no real hen, her bridesmaid wasn't there! Wish them well x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭burnhardlanger

That bride is a dote. Gorgeous. Groom comes across as a bit egocentric or something. I dunno

It was like watching a real life episode of the Simpsons. The selfish buffoon of a husband with zany antics and crazy ideas. With the long suffering but loving gorgeous wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

It was like watching a real life episode of the Simpsons. The selfish buffoon of a husband with zany antics and crazy ideas. With the long suffering but loving gorgeous wife.

You think marge is gorgeous?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭burnhardlanger

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    You think marge is gorgeous?? :pac:

So does Moe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

she's from Athenry...that's a country Galway accent you're hearing there.

maybe a lot of her friends in Galway? I know I haven't many friends in the town I live in now - my boyfriend would struggle with a hen for me in this town. I'd have to go home to where my parents live and even then so many people are abroad now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Just watching the repeat, that bride is so pretty! cant wait to see her all done up and in the dress. Hes seems like a nice fella too, ver cute couple

the older brothers easy on the eye ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just watching the repeat, that bride is so pretty! cant wait to see her all done up and in the dress. Hes seems like a nice fella too, ver cute couple

Yes, she is beautiful. I think they are a nice couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I am just after watching this episode and wow, the girl was so beautiful. She looked amazing throughout and seemed so lovely. The same I definitely cannot say for the groom. He was so self absorbed and irritating. All about himself and when he played the piano in Roganstown, I wanted to slap him.

Pang wrote: »
    I am just after watching this episode and wow, the girl was so beautiful. She looked amazing throughout and seemed so lovely. The same I definitely cannot say for the groom. He was so self absorbed and irritating. All about himself and when he played the piano in Roganstown, I wanted to slap him.

I thought he was lovely at the start but he seems to really love himself....shes v beautiful alrite but l dont think she knows it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I thought the groom was lovely! :o wasn't mad about the bride but the boyfriend thought she was gorgeous, thought it was just his weird taste but obviously not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

We viewed her 'dream venue'. They fairly glossed over it!!
    Boyne Hill House.
    Old house is fab but room for dinner is a silly L shape. The reception room is the bar u see them walking through, with an awful perspex roof.
    You would be very hard pushed to have dancing in there.
    However, no corkage :)

Tonight's couple

Michael Blount and Gillian Gorman have been together since they were 16 years of age. They first met when they were 12 and love blossomed a few years later. Now together for over sixteen years, they have three children - Saoirse, Aine & Doireann.
    The girls in Michael's life - rule the roost. He is not renowned for his organisational skills and they do everything for him. But now he has taken on the massive challenge of organising the big day for Gillian. He also has three other women to keep happy plus the scariest of all is Gillian's mum Una. If her daughter does not get the day she deserves, Michael is going to have to answer to his mother-in-law for the rest of his life.
    Gillian wants a castle. Michael wants the home of Dublin GAA - Parnell Park. Will Michael organise the day he wants or what Gillian deserves?

A GAA wedding??

awww childhood sweethearts :') ....but, ugh...... GAA themed :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

The band that did our wedding are playing at this one. Gives me something extra to look forward to

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

The band that did our wedding are playing at this one. Gives me something extra to look forward to

what time is it on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Stheno wrote: »
    what time is it on

9:30

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

9:30

Be there or be square

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Why do the couple's come out with the same boring jokes every week.

Not funny.

Do they not have a chair in the house?

Good to see a more detailed budget than usual.

What's the name of this place? Looks fab

Edit. oh Slane castle!

Parnell Park not even Croker. Sweet divine!

• Advertisement

This is just ridiculous

Advertisement