Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Where is the anglers rest???
    Chapelizod

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Oh my god ......the bridesmaid!! My sister had a face on her when she was my bridesmaid but she was 15 !!

I love how there were no gimmicks with this episode. No silly theme, tacky flags, songs, dances etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

tskk wrote: »
    Oh my god ......the bridesmaid!! My sister had a face on her when she was my bridesmaid but she was 15 !!

She either cannot deal with being in the limelight at all or she is in lurve with junior

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The bride might have a retink about her best friend after seeing this tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

First time watching the show. Why is it that they didn't mention who supplied the music, the makeup or the flowers? Not even in the credits from what I could tell.

As for that bridesmaid - what a sourpuss the whole time. Does she realise it's not her wedding like??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Miaow! That bridesmaid was a centred witch!........ ''he did his best for Sasha but then Sasha is standing up there in a beautiful dress!!!!'......not even clever editing can misconstrue that catty remark!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Miaow! That bridesmaid was a centred witch!........ ''he did his best for Sasha but then Sasha is standing up there in a beautiful dress!!!!'......not even clever editing can misconstrue that catty remark!!!!

She was a right bitch on rollerskates

Wonder if bm will do the program for her big day??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

amdublin wrote: »
    The anglers rest is a lovely little venue - shabby chic style.

That's where we got married. Beautiful place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

The bridesmaid is a proper bit*h. Imagine what she'll be like with her own wedding!

tinyk68 wrote: »
    The bridesmaid is a proper bit*h. Imagine what she'll be like with her own wedding!

Here's hoping she won't be featured on the next season of DTTB. I would definitely not be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

Bridesmaids fella probably re thinking marrying her right bout now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Flowers from the amazing Elegant Flowers.

https://www.facebook.com/ElegantFlowersDublin?fref=ts

Loved the dress she tried on for her dream dress, he didn't do too badly with his choice.

Venue was lovely :)

tinyk68 wrote: »

Def a Bridezilla!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I watch this show and hope my Oh would know me well enough to organise a nice wedding.

Do the couples not discuss it when they decide to go on the show or is it all staged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Only caught the last 10/15 minutes. The BM was a sourpuss, I wonder what the bride thinks/ thought when she saw the programme, and the sour face.
    The bride looked lovely, and so happy! Aww.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

amdublin wrote: »
    Hmm the gospel choir was not mentioned as part of the budget :rolleyes:

Didn't hear them but they don't exactly look professional so they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Jesus that bridesmaid had such a puss on her the entire time. She obviously doesn't like the groom, she got a few digs in and the last comment about the bride and dress...she couldn't just be happy for her best friend on her big day :(

The bride looked so pretty and seemed like a lovely easy going person.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I thought this was one of the nicer weddings on DTTB, despite the cheapness of the groom at the beginning. I thought the bride looked really lovely, I liked the bridesmaid's dresses, and the men's suits blended in really well with everything. The venue was perfect, the reception venue was brilliant. They just seemed so very happy together, a perfect little family unit.

As for that bridesmaid, I would honestly have uninvited her from the whole wedding if she had acted like that around me. From turning up her nose at the dresses the bride was trying on, to not even smiling as she walked up the aisle, it was completely disrespectful and rude towards her supposed 'best friend'. Everyone could see how exhilarated the bride was throughout the day, and she should just have been delighted to have been a part of such a special day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TalkingBread

That eight weeks flew by. Here's my list in order of fave eps:

1. Ciara and Ger
    2. Alan and Trevor
    3. Stephen and Elaine
    4. Michael and Gillian
    5. Junior and Sasha
    6. Eddie and Natasha
    7. Aidan and Tammy
    8. Eoin and Steph

Can't get over the bridesmaids attitude from last night and I also didn't like Aidan from few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh be jaysis did you take notes?!!! :D
    That eight weeks flew by. Here's my list in order of fave eps:

1. Ciara and Ger
    2. Alan and Trevor
    3. Stephen and Elaine
    4. Michael and Gillian
    5. Junior and Sasha
    6. Eddie and Natasha
    7. Aidan and Tammy
    8. Eoin and Steph

Can't get over the bridesmaids attitude from last night and I also didn't like Aidan from few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

magentas wrote: »
    Jesus that bridesmaid had such a puss on her the entire time. She obviously doesn't like the groom, she got a few digs in and the last comment about the bride and dress...she couldn't just be happy for her best friend on her big day :(

The bride looked so pretty and seemed like a lovely easy going person.

Bride was lovely - very pretty girl. Wonder when the BM watched the show last night was she mortified - I certainly would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kitty3kids

Dovies wrote: »
    Bride was lovely - very pretty girl. Wonder when the BM watched the show last night was she mortified - I certainly would be.

Nope she was posting on another site last night! Not mortified at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

kitty3kids wrote: »

Interesting ;)
    Did she say why she was pissed off throughout the show? Or did she feel she was edited very harshly ???

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kitty3kids

Lisha wrote: »
    Interesting ;)
    Did she say why she was pissed off throughout the show? Or did she feel she was edited very harshly ???

She said she was very stressed and was unwell on the morning of the wedding! Still no excuse for downright bitchiness IMO!

She also said that they left out loads of footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

She said she was very stressed and was unwell on the morning of the wedding! Still no excuse for downright bitchiness IMO!

So what was her excuse for the other days? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

She was also in the couples local pub with them last night watching the show. How embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Miri5

:eek: OMG what forum??? Can't believe she was so selfish, you would think it was don't tell the bridesmaid the way she was acting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

for the mammys thats reading her posts over on the mammy site and reposting here why dont ye say these things there to her there instead of slating here here ?

i think last nights groom did well! his mammy came across as such a sweet woman too

Advertisement