Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.getcover.ie

Options
  • 18-04-2011 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi! Has anyone been sent a discount code this year
    for a reduction in the home insurance quote for
    www.getcover.ie???

Thanks,

Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

I got sent "EASTER0411" saying its a 10% discount off travel today - never had home insurance with them so maybe they'll send something similar to those that have. I'd watch the discount though - when I use it online it only seems to apply a 5.25% discount. Ironically this works out at €0.15c cheaper than the undiscounted rate they quoted me last weeks. Travel Insurance rates have according to their agents gone up in the last 3 days just prior to them offering the discount :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

I would avoid getcover like the plague. Have a policy with them and have never had to jump through so many hoops to get payment for my cancelled holiday at xmas (snow). they have been really difficult and also lost my claim form with about 15 attachments.

am seriously considering reporting them to the Financial Regulator.
    Just my experience maybe others have found them good.

Meant to say that getcover are the broker, White Horse were the insurance company.

Advertisement