Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firing issue?

• 18-04-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭

So my mate has a GFC 416 and while we were skirmishing the other day sometimes his aeg would just stop shooting altogether, then a minute or 2 later it would start shooting again ?
    This used to happen to my old m4 and when someone fixed it for me they adjusted the motor height so I was thinking the same for his aeg.
    Anyone have any other solutions to fix this ?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sounds like a loose connection tbh mate, might be the motor connectors, they've a tendency to work loose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Best off bringing it to a shop then ? Neither of us have a clue :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Some things that even a monkey with an IQ of -145 (ie, me) could check first of all.

Remove the motor plate and check the two connectors, see if the tabs are broken.

Check the tamiya plug(if it's one of those) to see if the pins are coming out.

Check the fuse and MOSFET (different GFC models have different ones) and the connectors.

If its one of those, it'll be an easy job to do - either way, I'd say bring it to your favourite gun tech to fixbash into working order with a mallet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Heading up to the lads in QAS tomorrow so I think hes gonna bring it with him :)
    Cheers lefty :)

Advertisement