Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place 4 soccer jerseys?

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

What type?
    The run of the mill big teams shirts should be available in any champion or lifestyle etc. LOI of Ireland jerseys (some but not all) can be got downstairs in Carrolls on Westmoreland st. Arnotts have nothing these days, they had a good selection up until about 6 months ago whatever happened then.
    I used to love the soccer shop on georges st for random shirts but alas it has closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dan1895 wrote: »
    I used to love the soccer shop on georges st for random shirts but alas it has closed down.

There's a shop on Cathedral St (just down from the Spire) on your right that is very similar to the Soccer Shop.

OP why don't you ask over in the Soccer forum too, might be a few suggestions over there, oh wait....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

lol is dat the place down by burger king?

partyndbs wrote: »
    lol is dat the place down by burger king?

Yup, haven't been in there in a while but they used to have all kinds of jerseys. Is there any particular jerseys you're looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

nah not really like just a good selection of jerseys, want unique ones tho, like not man united or barcelona or something

• Advertisement

Well that place on Cathedral St is your best bet otherwise I'd just buy online. Champion, Lifestyle, etc... only stock the "big teams" jerseys as they know they'll sell them, supple and demand as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I'll have to pop down to cathedral st next time in town and have a gander.

Also if you've got any summer hols planned, I find them great for picking up jerseys of teams you've never even heard of or can't get here but thats not what your asking.

Advertisement