Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the girls club cork for CANCER suffers and survivors

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi all just to let you know there is a support group for WOMEN effected by cancer being run in CORK . The women meet once a month and have various outings etc basically give each other support !! There is a facebook page or if anyone needs a contact number pm me . pass it on to anyone you think that may need it!!! the group is called THE GIRLS CLUB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Am in Dublin but have two questions: does it cover all women who are cancer survivors, I tend to find any support is for "female cancers" only and also is there online support.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Am in Dublin but have two questions: does it cover all women who are cancer survivors, I tend to find any support is for "female cancers" only and also is there online support.
    Cathy sorry not too sure what types of cancers that the people have , was there last night with my friend and found the ladies brillliant , not too sure about online as this is only a new group but they do have a Facebook page called the girls club if you are on FB , hope this is some help ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

cordub wrote: »
    Cathy sorry not too sure what types of cancers that the people have , was there last night with my friend and found the ladies brillliant , not too sure about online as this is only a new group but they do have a Facebook page called the girls club if you are on FB , hope this is some help ;);)
    Will pm you if that is OK and see if it is suitable for me - am a 4 year oesophageal cancer survivor who is also a mum and am pregnant.

Advertisement