Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with bus stops

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Couldn't really find anywhere more suitable for this. I'm planning on going to dublin wednesday night, but I don't know where I should get the bus home from.

I need to catch the 133 to wicklow somewhere close to the ha'penny bridge or parliament street. I know I can catch it on Kildare street but I'm not entirely sure how long it would take me to walk there from parliament street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

10-15 min walk from Parliament Street to Kildare Street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 169 ✭✭bigsmokewriting

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1274196066-133.pdf

St Stephen's Green maybe? Or the IFSC? Still a bit of walking either way but not a *huge* amount... though it depends on how much baggage you have of course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Scumbum

No baggage, just a fear of getting lost or missing the bus lol. I don't know my way around Dublin at all

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dazmetron

The 133 also picks up on Georges Quay which should be the easiest. There should be little chance of getting lost walking down beside the Liffey. Georges Quay is opposite the Customs House and the 133 stop is just to the east of the bus stop marker on Georges Quay here

Also, in case you are not aware, it may not be a bus eireann bus running the service. It is often a private coach that will have a "Wicklow" sign stuck up in the windscreen

That seems like the best bet thanks, would you happen to know which side of the road the south-bound picks up on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dazmetron

The South side when heading towards Wicklow. Georges Quay is only on the southside of the Liffey; the equivalent quay on the northside is called Custom's House quay. The bus stop you need to be at is here

Go raibh míle maith agat. This helped me out a lot :)

Advertisement