Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from a thread i created!

Options
  • 19-04-2011 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

i got banned from a thread i created for asking for it to be deleted. people discovered who i was and mentioned personal inforamtion ish. embarassing. got banned for a reason unrelated to my request. request to be reinstated ignored
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

You have one current Soc ban, entirely deserved, so I suspect this should be a Rec thread, that being your most recent ban. Given the reasons for the latest ban, I doubt this will be a long thread.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

Scofflaw wrote: »
    You have one current Soc ban, entirely deserved, so I suspect this should be a Rec thread, that being your most recent ban. Given the reasons for the latest ban, I doubt this will be a long thread.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

could you be clearer please i dont know is that a negative or positive hint. the mod is ignoring my request. mi didnt do anything wrong in this thread, i just got banned as soon as i asked for it to be deleted, within the allowed timeframe

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,300 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP subsequently sitebanned for sending abusive PMs, re-regging and general muppetry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement