Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft Events

Options
  • 19-04-2011 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi

I've already asked this on the arts n crafts forum, but thought that peeps in the locality (who might not look at arts and crafts forum) would have some info.

I make handmade crafts (a range of stuff from cake toppers to handmade bedroom plaques etc) I am looking for local craft events like schools, churches etc to sell at.

If your church or childs school is looking for stallholders I'd be delighted to hear about it. Or indeed if you know of any upcoming craft events (not including the crafters Ireland events, I know about them but want to do more local events before I try the bigger ones).

Thanks a million

bernyh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

My Friend Irene Thrumper runs craft markets.Im pmng you her number.Ill make sure to say hi, when Im at the next one.Cathy

Advertisement