Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread closed unfairly by biased Mod

Options
  • 19-04-2011 6:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

My poll: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056243794

Immediately closed by AlmightyCushion for "Trolling and baiting if ever I seen it. Don't start another thread like this."

WTF :confused:

I am not trolling and never have done.

My thread was a legitimate question "Are you proud of your British heritage?".

Weather AlmightyCushion likes it or not, Ireland has British heritage. I wanted to hear if other Boardsies were proud of their British heritage or not.

Would my thread have been closed if the subject was "Are you proud of Irish heritage"?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The problem I'd have with that thread, and I presume it's the same issue AC had, is the title. Tbh it really looks like you're trolling if you just read the thread title and most people are likely to react to that. Your post actually poses a quite interesting question, but if you could find some other way of phrasing the title it might be less potentially inflammatory. I suggest you PM AC and discuss it with him and see if he'd be willing to re-open the thread with a different title.

Advertisement