Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Ahh entered twice by accident, as I got a blank page first, but didnt know thats their confirmation page... hope I can still win...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,781 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gamestop FB announced if you go into their shop tomorrow and buy la noire dressed in a 40's outfit, you can win a great little pack!

https://www.facebook.com/GameStopIreland?sk=wall&filter=2
    GameStop LA Noire Comp! Pick up LA Noire tomorrow at GameStop, dressed in LA Noire 40's style! - Get photo taken with staff member in store and post here on our wall! The best costume will win Kinect,XBOX 360 250GB Console, LA Noire on 360 and LA Confidential on DVD! Judges decision is final. No cash alternative. Must be over 18 to enter. Closing date for entry 5pm 20th May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That's a good prize alright, but I'd sooner go without than do that.

That's a good prize alright, but I'd sooner go without than do that.

HAHA Ya you'd have to be pretty special to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

You'd have a good chance of winning not many people will do that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

*Dons Fedora hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Just fire on a cheap penneys pinstripe suit and shoes and your grand haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

how long did it take ye to receive games you won from click? I still have to get mine.. its free so i don't mind the wait, but still.... its been over 2 weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Korvanica wrote: »
    how long did it take ye to receive games you won from click? I still have to get mine.. its free so i don't mind the wait, but still.... its been over 2 weeks...

Haven't got a copy of Tiger 12 I won yet, so at least you're not alone :pac:

When mine was announced, I got it within a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Haven't got a copy of Tiger 12 I won yet, so at least you're not alone :pac:

Emailed click....
    Hi,
    AS far as I know those games where sent direct from EA, so we will have to check what happened and get back to you.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Cheers for that, probably still gonna be waiting a while if EA are sending them but it's nice to know what's going on. Fair play to Click too for getting back to you too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Clickmonkey

Hi guys - just chiming in from ClickOnline.
    Can you let me know my pm if you received Tiger Woods yet - Korvanica I got your message.
    We'll track the prizes down!

BTW - there's a new comp for inFAMOUS 2 live!

Mods, can I request you delete the last post from Clickmonkey as it is extremely offensive and decreases my chances of winning that game! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/competitions/detail/item375852/Win-a-PlayStation-3-and-swing-into-action-with-Ape-Escape/?WT.mc_id=PDC_twit
    One lucky winner will receive:

A 320GB PlayStation 3 system
    A PlayStation Move starter pack
    A copy of Ape Escape on PS3
    An Ape Escape T-shirt

Four runners-up will each receive an Ape Escape T-shirt and a copy of Ape Escape on PS3.

EDIT:
    This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom aged 7 years or over.

http://uk.playstation.com/legal/detail/item382210/Specific-Rules-for-Ape-Escape%E2%84%A2-Competition/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Says I'm not eligible to enter :( Maybe I have to set up a UK PSN account?

Benzino wrote: »
    Says I'm not eligible to enter :( Maybe I have to set up a UK PSN account?

I got the same message, it says the comp opens today at 10am bst. T&C's say Ireland can enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I got the same message, it says the comp opens today at 10am bst. T&C's say Ireland can enter.

Hmm ok, but under competition details it says it is open.

• Advertisement

Ok, so anyone in Ireland able to enter this? I'm still getting the error message below:

Based on your PlayStation Network details, you are not eligible to enter this competition. This may be due to individual country laws regarding minimum age and competition entry requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

We are running a few competitions right now on Bone-idle.ie

Ubisoft have given us Child of Eden and that comp is still running for the moment, finishes this weekend

Next week we have been given by EA a copy of Alice the Madness returns and a copy of Shadows of the Damned to give away.

www.Bone-idle.ie
    http://www.facebook.com/BoneIdleGaming

Ubisoft have given us Child of Eden and that comp is still running for the moment, finishes this weekend

Next week we have been given by EA a copy of Alice the Madness returns and a copy of Shadows of the Damned to give away.

www.Bone-idle.ie

I'll def be entering the Shadows of the Damned comp!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Gigabyte UK are giving away Dirt 3 and Shogun 2: Total War codes on their Twitter and Facebook pages at the moment.. They're PC games and activate on Steam.

Twitter
    Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

www.Bone-idle.ie

May I say, Thank you very much!
    My copy of Child of Eden arrived today, along with a CD by The Japanese Popstars.

Thanks Again.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    May I say, Thank you very much!
    My copy of Child of Eden arrived today, along with a CD by The Japanese Popstars.

Thanks Again.

Ah brilliant glad you are happy with it.

Keep an eye on the facebook page there are more comps from time to time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got my Child of Eden and japanese popstars CD yesterday as well Grumpypants. Thanks a million!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Got my Child of Eden and japanese popstars CD yesterday as well Grumpypants. Thanks a million!

Ah if i had known it was you i would have picked some one else :P

Only messing, glad everyone is happy with the prizes, big thanks to Beccy at Ubisoft for organising it all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm delighted I won it because I'm absolutely broke after buying a Virtual Boy and dying for the game :)

Advertisement