Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Calex, cmon now, they aren't that great. In fact, I would say they are pretty poor prizes and no one else should enter as a protest!

I really really want that Dodge Challenger!

Yes nobody should enter a competition for cheap 'auld tat like that

Move along folks, nothing worth seeing in those links Sheehy posted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I've entered the Driver and GoW3 ones, even though the PX5 is sweet, i've no need for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

calex71 wrote: »
    Yes nobody should enter a competition for cheap 'auld tat like that

Move along folks, nothing worth seeing in those links Sheehy posted. ;)
    Maybe if a mod were to accidentally hit the red button... >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Sweet! Entered!

• Advertisement

Sigh wish the forum could be kept clear of these rubbish links, ahem........ after I've seen them entered of course :D

Sigh wish the forum could be kept clear of these rubbish links, ahem........ after I've seen them entered of course :D

Once you have entered that comp you will be emailed with a chance to double your chances but ill keep that hush hush ;)

Once you have entered that comp you will be emailed with a chance to double your chances but ill keep that hush hush ;)

I got one of those, smooth move. I'd forgotten all about gameswap and with the amount of dust catchers I have here I'll be making use of it for sure :o

I got one of those, smooth move. I'd forgotten all about gameswap and with the amount of dust catchers I have here I'll be making use of it for sure :o

Plus the first 3 swaps fully completed win a bonus free game so get those games added soon and start making the offers. Not bad since everyone that signs up gets their first swap for free anyway. Turns 1 old game into 2 !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I won a copy of Driver off Click, beaming!

Thanks lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Thanks lads!

Damn you, how many have you won so far? Driver is great fun, enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Thanks lads!

Bah. It'l be ok if i get the Xbox though.:pac:

HAHA I think i've only won like 3 games so far :). They have a few copies of Driver up for grabs anyway with one collectors edition. That Dodge would have been lovely but can't complain getting a free game!

Gamesnash dispatched Deus Ex this morning, Driver been sent to me soon and Dead Island out Friday (still not sure if i'm gonna get that tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Is the clickonline competition page broken? Constantly says "loading..." when I try and submit. Tried in both Firefox and Chrome too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Is the clickonline competition page broken? Constantly says "loading..." when I try and submit. Tried in both Firefox and Chrome too.
    That was happening to me too earlier. Using Firefox here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

That was happening to me too earlier. Using Firefox here.

Chrom here, same deal... LOADING.. GAH!

Epic Uncharted 3 competition on The Gaming Liberty.

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2011/09/06/win-the-chance-to-play-uncharted-3-with-naughty-dog-in-dublin/
    Intrepid treasure hunters and audacious would-be explorers, listen up! TheGamingLiberty has hooked up with Sony Computer Entertainment Ireland to bring you an exclusive competition of uncharted proportions! We want to give 5 lucky TGL readers the opportunity to get hands on with Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, the biggest console exclusive release of 2011, with developer’s Naughty Dog at an exclusive behind closed door showcase of the game later this month in Dublin. That’s over a month before the game’s full nationwide release!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ill have tech look at the clickonline issue lads

leave it with me

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭thegift06

If anyone wins this can you bring me please, I entered but my writing skills are very poor:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Helix wrote: »
    ill have tech look at the clickonline issue lads

leave it with me

Has a solution been found yet?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Has a solution been found yet?:o
    If it can't be solved before competition end, I won't be complaining! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

apparently entries are going through, its just a refresh issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Thank you Click, got this in the post today ,looks great, :D
    IMG_0121.jpg

Well done Tony....you BASTARD!!! :pac:

Such a great prize. When my copy of Driver arrives might see ya online for some multiplayer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Well done Tony....you BASTARD!!! :pac:

Such a great prize. When my copy of Driver arrives might see ya online for some multiplayer!

Lol defo lad, good to see some winners coming out of this thread, the model is finished nicely and is on a velvet layer which is magnetted ( just made that word up ) to where the games and extras are kept.

My copy of Driver arrived this morning. Thanks again Click!

The driver comp was a huge success and had lots of entries it has now closed and the winner's have been contacted.

On to better news I've just got word that we will be getting one of these babies to give away on the site. The new Gears of War 3 Vault from Calibur 11 (Does not include the console sorry)

More info on the vault can be found here and the competition is likely to start tomorrow once i get the go ahead.

c11-GOW-Front-White.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I notice the click comps just have the loading animation and then nothing - no confirmation etc Can we assume they're going through anyway?

(I assume its the same issue as before?)

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

That vault looks very, very cool! Will definitely be entering that competition! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Cool thread bro.

Advertisement