Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in city centre for 6 lads in June

Options
  • 19-04-2011 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a hotel in the city centre for the 3rd and 4th of June for a group of 6 lads. Something cheap and cheerful but still nice enough and with parking. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

City centre but reasonable with parking, the Harbour hotel isnprobably your best bet. You could try Jury's either, but their carpark is terrible. The Western is another one to ring too, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. Otherwise you have the Meyrick, Park house, Radisson etc bit they would probably be pricey enough in June.

You will get better value in Salthill or Renmore, and a taxi into town will be under a tenner or you could bus it. Days hotel in Reore or the Salthill hotel are good ones to consider, but ask for the new part of the hotel for the Salthill hotel as the rooms are much nicer. Both hotels have huge carparks and don't charge for parking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

whats the cheapest place in galway for accomodation for a week .

I just need a bed to sleep on when I'm down there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

a hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Check this place out. It may be what your looking for:)

http://www.sleepzone.ie/About_Sleepzone_Galway/Default.19.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.hostelworld.com - real reviews from real tourists

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Travellodge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

All what I've seen so far are slightly expensive. There's no way I would be able to pay 27e upwards per nifty for a room that I would use at the most 6hrs a day.

I'll try daft.ie and try to get a house or something for like 50 - 100 for a week.

It's not only me that's going 3 of my mates are going as well do that's 4 of us.

Thanks for the sites guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Eyre square hotel should fit the bill

Advertisement