Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn how to speak Chinese or Korean for free.

Options
  • 19-04-2011 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

EDIT: I think the heading is a bit misleading. It's actually a free opportunity to learn Chinese and/or Korean language and culture :P

Hi guys!
    I know a new family who came from China to live in Sligo.
    She's fluent in Chinese and Korean and she would really like to exchange asian culture and in exchange soak into Irish culture.
    Her ethnicity is Korean but she was raised up in China and she would like to raise her child in Ireland.
    She's been here for just over a month now and it's really hard to soak into the Irish culture and I was wondering if there's anyone who wishes to experience far eastern culture.
    There will be an English language student who is also fluent in Chinese and Korean.
    I presume they speak mandarin chinese because they told me that they lived in Dailan and the girl learned chinese in the north part of China.

Please PM me for more details.
    It would be great if we can meet up in sligo town.

Thanks for reading this!

Advertisement