Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Congrats Cagey

• 19-04-2011 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭

Haven't seen mention elsewhere. Cagey got The Big Picture in today's Metro. Irish winner of Urban Photographer of the Year.

It'll be somewhete in http://e-edition.metroireland.ie/home.html

P.S. Where has he been?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

You definitely notice the empty space don't you :)

Nice work Keith, congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

seen the pic online this morning ...great pic ...looks like rain on the front of lens or taken behind a sheet of glass.....great capture and excellent post processing (what I think makes the pic)

Didnt cop the name/link it to boards !! :o

Well done !

(note: it says on the paper ...waiting at a bus stop ...but its a Luas stop)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

PCPhoto wrote: »
    seen the pic online this morning ...great pic ...looks like rain on the front of lens or taken behind a sheet of glass.....great capture and excellent post processing (what I think makes the pic)

Didnt cop the name/link it to boards !! :o

Well done !

(note: it says on the paper ...waiting at a bus stop ...but its a Luas stop)

think its taken from a luas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Someone post the pic? Congratz Keith :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Congrats!

This is the Pic - http://pix.ie/cagey75/1830534

• Advertisement

I don't like selective spot colouring pics :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Turns out he can't reply cause he's been perma-banned.

Some people need a better hobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Fair play you mad banned bastard :D

I'll send him a PM :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

had a look at his last posts. Irony at play.

Fair play to him, great exposure.

Its not really macro tho ;)

I don't like selective spot colouring pics :P

I agree with you for once :p

Still a great great shot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Haha, well, it's nice to be talked about nicely for once ;)

AR: if you read this, see my above comment on selective colouring. It's not my thing, but if it wins things, I'm all for it baby! :P

Random note: This shot was taken on the way to the O2, was heading to the Maiden gig. Taken from a Luas :)

Link

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Generally don't like selective colouring either, but there are exceptions, and this shot seems to work.

Unfortunately Cagey is no longer here in this forum, as noted above he has been Permbanned.

Congratulations on the win Cagey.

How ling will this perma ban last, Dodgy keeper was perma banned and he is back! Welease the boards 1! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Spotted it in the paper yesterday, looked well.

The ban needs to be lifted and a 10-15 posts a day allowance imposed. He seems like a nice enough chap... just needs to ease up on the table tennis style posting ;)

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Spotted it in the paper yesterday, looked well.

The ban needs to be lifted and a 10-15 posts a day allowance imposed.

hummm did you see his last few posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

hummm did you see his last few posts?

No.. any idea where I can find them? Reading between the lines it sounds like he lost the plot?

bah no the thread for this.

back to shot.

turned be liking selective colouring.

Advertisement