Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinder Egg Easter Eggs!

• 19-04-2011 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the Kinder Egg Easter eggs and cant seem to find any in Limerick. If anyone sees them for sale anywhere in the city can they let me know thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Have not seen them in a bit. I know that they were unavailable in supermarkets last Easter and will be again this Easter in England, so maybe that has carried over into Ireland this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

they're available alrite,I should know,my mother gave me one when I was up home the weekend :o

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Ya this a pretty useless post, but I saw one somewhere in Limerick. Just cant remember where :p

Could have been Gleeson's Spar on Henry Street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Marvel80

My friend was in Dunnes in Jetland and saw them but a kid knocked a whole stack of them down so prob all broken!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

There were a whole stand of them in henry street dunnes yesterday end of the bread aisle one over from the egg display

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Defo saw them in the Jetland last time i was there I'll keep an eye out when i'm there during the week and let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

supervalu in castleconnell have quite a few was out that direction 2day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Saw them in dunnes and a few centras also. Had an offer 2 for 17 euro or a tenner each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Supervalu in Corbally are carrying them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

2 for 12euro in tesco Crescent SC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Mmmmmmmmm Kinder Egg.....

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

if you havent managed to get one yet i saw a big stand of them in centra in newcastle west this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There were a load of them in Dunnes (Parkway) earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

A few in whittys mace caherdavin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Yeah, a bunch in Centra in Newcastle West, and I think Tesco is getting some in. My Sister works there so I'll ask her.

Advertisement