Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Les Misérables

• 19-04-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Went to see this South Eastern Youth Theatre Group production last night (Monday) and was amazed by the fantastic performance put on. I have been lucky enough to see the progress of most of these kids over the last 5/6 years and some are enjoying their finest hour on stage. The set and costumes are just brilliant, a special mention to Glenn Murphy who plays the part of Valjean, his performance alone is worth the entry fee. If you can get a ticket and enjoy the theatre don’t miss this, you will not be disappointed. When you hear the sniffles around you at the epilogue you know they must have cracked it. Well done to all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Collected one of my boys from it, and he said," Colm Wilkinson or Glen as Valjean, I think Glen might shade it" a sacrilege in our house, but they are as powerful a cast as I have seen on the stage ever in the Royal, of any age.

Advertisement