Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is so lousey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Oh! Poor cat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Wow what a moran. :mad: Seriously the dog has a cat in it's mouth and is flinging it around the place and he just walks around screaming bubbles bubbles bubbles as if he's just trying to get the dog to return a ball or stick, and of course actually keeps on filming it. And he didn't want to drop his camera because it's a new camera, and the reason he was filming it in the first place is to film his dog killing and eating a chicken! :eek: Lousy isin't the word for him.

Just to warn everyone it is quite upsetting to watch, it's not graphic or anything just difficult to watch if you get upset easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

That man is sick, what happened if that dog decided to do that to someones kid? I don't see him stopping it then either. I feel for the poor cat and very much doubt it survived after that to be honest, you don't see any evidence it did. Please if you see this video flag it as inappropriate. That man should be ashamed of himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy does something to attract cats into his garden or he's set up the garden in such a way as to make it difficult for cats to get out.

He claims that his other dog has caught and killed two cats in the garden. It's quite rare for any dog to manage to capture a cat unless it catches the cat on the hop.

He also says that he allows the dog(s) to kill free-roaming chickens that come into his yard. In other words he enourages them to develop their prey drive but them does the poor mouth when he's unable to control his dogs.

Just another moron.

Advertisement