Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belhaven Best

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

On a recent trip to Edinburgh I sampled this ale and found it to be some amber nectar of the Gods formerly lain undiscovered, I even took home a glass (with the barman's permission).

Anyway, is there anywhere in Ireland anyone has seen this? Even expensively bottled, I would still buy it from time to time.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

They don't bottle it. There's a nitro-can version, but I've never seen it here.
    can_best_new.jpg

Beers of Europe will deliver, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

IRcolm wrote: »
    On a recent trip to Edinburgh I sampled this ale and found it to be some amber nectar of the Gods formerly lain undiscovered, I even took home a glass (with the barman's permission).

Anyway, is there anywhere in Ireland anyone has seen this? Even expensively bottled, I would still buy it from time to time.

Cheers.

Lovely stuff, isn't it.

Wouldn't imagine you'd get it back home in Ireland.

But if you work out the logistics etc I'd be willing to post some to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Lovely stuff, isn't it.

Wouldn't imagine you'd get it back home in Ireland.

But if you work out the logistics etc I'd be willing to post some to you.

That's very kind of you.

I may do that in the next couple of weeks as some exams are coming to an end and it would be the perfect way to end the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

IRcolm wrote: »
    That's very kind of you.

I may do that in the next couple of weeks as some exams are coming to an end and it would be the perfect way to end the year.

No bother, don't like to see a quality beer lover left hanging!
    Good luck with the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

If you can get hold of the Belhaven Heavy you're in for a treat too. Gorgeous beer. The Twisted thistle is a nice hoppy ale too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement