Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newman games (free SU rant inside for every reader)

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I just saw on the Tribune website that the Newman games are meant to be tomorrow.

I play a bit of tag rugby, and would have liked a chance to play or get a team together. However, it seems like the event has only been organised over the weekend and it's got very little publicity.

This is a really poor show. I think the concept of the games is a really good idea. The date should be announced at least a week or two in advance, and the event should get more publicity. I imagine that the only people who will turn up will be the usual crew/hacks/people in the clique who get the inside track on what is going on.

Advertisement