Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parasol P25+ Sun block - cheapest place?

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi, I need to buy some Parasol P25 sun block. Its 38.99 in my local shop, for a 200ml bottle.

So far, just googling it doesn't seem to have come up with anything much cheaper online.

Anyone seen it for cheaper than 39?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Have you tried the shops at the airport? Of course this is only of use to you if you want to take it (away) on holiday with you rather than using it at home for this (forecasted to be) fine and sunny Easter weekend. Might be worth a call though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

snubbleste wrote: »

link leads to . . . . . .
    Unavailable product

This product is unavailable or temporary disabled.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

link leads to . . . . . .
    Unavailable product This product is unavailable or temporary disabled.

Well you could just search on the website for the product..

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

snubbleste wrote: »
    Well you could just search on the website for the product..

Agreed. Of course everyone could just search for the product - the benefit of the link was presumably to make it easier for anyone interested to find it. One of the great benefits of boards.

Wasn't meant as a criticism, merely pointed out that the link you provided didn't lead to the supposed product.

For anyone interested - a search of that site reveals that they don't even stock SPF25 in 200ml

They do, however have 20+ in 200ml but it's £22.99 (about 26euros plus postage) and you'd need to double check as they don't ship aerosols or sprays outside uk (though this may be ok as it's a lotion).

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Parasol-SPF-20--200ml-pid-8983.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 brosmi

What a rip-off.

I bought them one year ago for £17 on that website.

Your order has been processed successfully.

Order id: #142314
    Order date: 22/06/2010 1:09:26 AM

Products ordered:

SKU: 5390528000152
    Product: Parasol kids SPF25 200ml
    Quantity: 2
    Item price: £ 17.00

Advertisement