Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otter causes chaos in Tulla in County Clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

:D just over the road from me... poor Otter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Fair dues to the two lads. I'm sure there are plenty of others who would have thought nothing of taking out a spade to "defend" themselves.

Great first picture of the big guy running away from an attacking otter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Aww.But fair play to the 2 lads. They're persistent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Otters are a nightmare from a rescuing point of view. I felt very proud the first time that I got once securely in a net & transferred it to a plastic crate without losing a finger !. But when I realised that he had got out - little head popping up over the back seat, I had to stop & bail out of the car. So now there is a very angry Otter loose in my car & I am outside trying to work out how to catch him again. Even worse all my gear, phone & keys were in the car as well !. I ended up having to flag down a motorist & borrowed his phone to call for assistance.

My embarrassment was complete when the cavalry arrived & took loads pics that ended up on the notice board !.

Well done to the lads for caring & being so persistent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

had a giggle reading about that alright. Fair play to the lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement