Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female doctor in Killester/Artane/Clontarf area

Options
  • 19-04-2011 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Could anyone recommend a female doctor in these areas, i've just bought a house in the area and am eager to find a female doctor.

One that is easy to talk to, understanding and recommended.

Cheers :-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

PM sent

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I use Dr O'Driscoll on the clontarf road,they are very good a husband and wife partnership (the parents of Brian).The mrs says the wife is good for female 'issues'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nito

cheers Dub13, do you know the address or phone number to the surgery?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

nito wrote: »
    cheers Dub13, do you know the address or phone number to the surgery?

Here is a link with all the info....

http://www.whatclinic.com/doctors/ireland/county-dublin/dublin/clontarf/dr-f-c-odriscoll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

heres some in the Donneycarney area

http://www.whatclinic.com/doctors/ireland/county-dublin/dublin/donnycarney

not all are female though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Dub13 wrote: »
    I use Dr O'Driscoll on the clontarf road,they are very good a husband and wife partnership (the parents of Brian).The mrs says the wife is good for female 'issues'.

Just for the record: this is the medical practice that used to go Ono the local girls school to give the 18 year old leaving class a sex talk and only recommended the " lets get pregnant" Billings " what day of the month is it" Method : wouldn't talk about actual contraception. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Kelly Hanlon, 199 Howth Road
    http://www.whoseview.ie/business/O-Hanlon-Dr-John-C-Kelly-MB-Clontarf-Dublin-4074.html
    (It's a father and daughter practise)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

Just for the record: this is the medical practice that used to go Ono the local girls school to give the 18 year old leaving class a sex talk and only recommended the " lets get pregnant" Billings " what day of the month is it" Method : wouldn't talk about actual contraception. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

I'd say the 18 year old girls would know more about contraception now than those doctors if thats the case!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Dub13 wrote: »

Would that be the local Catholic school where they probably would have been told not to mention anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

I was there once and found the doctor has a pleasant demeanour and I generally dislike doctors.

there is a old doctor in artane area, who takes your money and just makes smart ass comments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

old thread is old, was resurrected so someone could have a go at some doctor.

closing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement