Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling - Dublin City North

Options
  • 19-04-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Right so I'm having a massive Spring Clean in my house. I've got everything from electrical items, plugs, wires, beds, old crockery that sorta thing in my house. Instead of paying for a skip, I thought I would bring them to recycling centres.

I know that there is one in Coolmine, is there any other ones that are north based? Plus will they charge if I recycle stuff? Can crockery (i.e. candle holders, ornaments that sorta thing) be brought to them sort of centres?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one beside the garda station in coolock

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

There is one across from DCU

They are all listed on the Dublinwaste website along with a list of what they accept

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Yeah I checked that but I'm more curious to if they accept crockery i.e. ornaments and stuff. I can't find an option on that unless I'm going blind?!

Plus is it free to bring your stuff there? I heard some places charge you €10 or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

There's one near the Five Lamps too.

They accept all (except radioactive waste) for no charge, AFAIK.

Where's the Five Lamps????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

The North Strand/Amiens Street.

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php?fac_pid=2

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Yeah I checked that but I'm more curious to if they accept crockery i.e. ornaments and stuff. I can't find an option on that unless I'm going blind?!

Plus is it free to bring your stuff there? I heard some places charge you €10 or the other.

these places accept crockery
    http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php?material%5B%5D=has_cutlery_delph&search=Find

Nice one :)

do you know the five lamps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

do you know the five lamps?

Hang your bolix on them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Why not donate that stuff to a charity shop? Or put it in adverts in the free stuff section?

Have got two bags for the charity shops full of teddies, books and pictures. Put up a couple of threads on Jumbletown. Never thought about here!

Have got two bags for the charity shops full of teddies, books and pictures. Put up a couple of threads on Jumbletown. Never thought about here!

bring them to mrs quin, the NCBI needs all the support it can get

Bringing them to the Irish Deaf Society charity shop in Phibsoro, they need more support than NCBI :)

Advertisement