Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biz....Talk To........Meteor

Options
  • 19-04-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Mods does a representative of said company have to come to yee to open a sub-forum or do yee inquire?

It would be excellent if Meteor were on it to discuss any issues or promotions etc
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

The company has to come to us. The Talk To forums are paid for by these companies and the Verified Reps that "staff" them are paid employees (usually Customer Service people) of that company.

I agree with you though, it would be excellent if Meteor were here too... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Dav wrote: »
    it would be excellent if Meteor were here too... :)

I heard a rumour that they tried to ring you to get on the "Talk To" forums, but they couldn't get a signal.

I heard a rumour that they tried to ring you to get on the "Talk To" forums, but they couldn't get a signal.

ba-dum-ti... (We're sorry, you do not have enough credit to continue this sentence, please top up and try again)

Advertisement