Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish OL. Howto study?

• 19-04-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm terrible at Irish, and hence why I'm in ordinary. Thankfully I only need to pass it. However my orals went terribly because I had it sprung on me when totally unprepared. So I need to study it pretty well to ensure my 40%. The only thing is, I don't really know what to do. I don't know what to learn or how to learn it, I really am that bad at it.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Get your hands on an A4 summary of each poetry/pros. I know this is the way it shouldn't be done, but learn it off. I could nearly guarantee it'll answer nearly every question asked. For the poetry be able to translate the poem into simple Irish and use a few quotes from the poem that show alliteration, metaphors etc.

Advertisement