Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile Hairdresser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

dont know about that but im a hairdresser like and i cant see if she was working for vidal sassoon why she now working mobile? but then again why not? could be a personal preference
    but if your unsure ask her to bring her qualifications with her, her city and guilds certificates or equivalent
    if your bothered enough to do a bit of research right then when you call her up she see that you have an idea what your talking about and that she cant scam you
    i know it seems a bit much but people will do anything for a bit of money and you should always be careful who you let into your house, what if shes scoping the place for valubles? dramatic yaeh but you never know

????????????????????

i the really i am a mobile hairdresser as it was hard to get a job in salon i have

what does this mean? i dont know if its finished, i understand your a mobile hairdresser but i dont get the rest

yes it does now, after you edited it, thats not what it said before though
    anyway i know what you mean now, most mobile hairdressers are qualified but you can still never be too careful
    i know woman working in salons for 10+ years and have never been qualified, they have all the experience and they now what theyre doing as well as anyone else like, it shouldnt be about paper it should be about expericence

actually im fully qualified
    but in this country before the boom time where people could afford to pay for academies the only option was to get an apprentice in a salon which will give you all the hands on experience you need but no qualifications
    so there for, older hairdressers have no qualifiactions but you would never know unless you asked
    honestly how many times have you gone into a salon with an appointment and asked to see the stylists qualifications? truthfully?

• Advertisement

thought so
    ;););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elle bee

Hey there

I got this girls number off of a friend in work! i got her to do my highlights in November there and she did a great job i have to say! shes a lovely lovely girl as well and she even trimmed my little girls hair while she was here! She trained in a really good school in town i cant remember the name of it but she was very good! her name is lisa! :)

I couldn't recommend her enough !

Gill

Advertisement