Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players for BC2

Options
  • 19-04-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm just looking for decent players to play with, none of my friends play BC2 anymore and I'd like some decent team players. Mics aren't essential but would help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Xbox, Ps3, or PC ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭I_ENJOY_BATHS

Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

A few of my lads play BC2 & their good players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bf2000ie

I play bc2 quite a bit. Only have one other squad member but he doesnt play as much.
    I play any class, mainly play conquest but working on hardcore onslaught right now.

I play PURELY for fun. I hate those people that are all about the strategy and s**t.

bf-hood is my psn tag

oh.... should be warned..... i chase people (sometime the length of a map) to knife them. Also I seek revenge on any person that kills me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 strife4life

add me psn strife4iife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Ncocky1979

Add me ncocky1979

du6linjoe wrote: »
    A few of my lads play BC2 & their good players

Whats the chances of getting a private game with all the IDC players. Be good to get to know everyone. And I sort of need to stab 5 friends :D

Oh, I think I killed you last night in a rush game, came around the corner and just saw a guy so reaction took over haha my bad!!

Ncocky1979 wrote: »
    Add me ncocky1979

Ive added you mate. Welcome to [IDC] Send LumpyGravy a friend request so we can add you to out IDC group, Is just a bit of crack & a way to stay in touch If the net ever goes down again. Thanks

Joe.

bf2000ie wrote: »
    Whats the chances of getting a private game with all the IDC players. Be good to get to know everyone. And I sort of need to stab 5 friends :D

Oh, I think I killed you last night in a rush game, came around the corner and just saw a guy so reaction took over haha my bad!!

Yep we'll get your trophy I dont think it will be a problem as we'll all have to get that trophy anyway but send LumpyGravy a friend request & he'll invite you to the [IDC] group its a bit of fun & we'll be able to stay intouch if the PSN ever goes down again !

Yep we'll get your trophy I dont think it will be a problem as we'll all have to get that trophy anyway but send LumpyGravy a friend request & he'll invite you to the [IDC] group its a bit of fun & we'll be able to stay intouch if the PSN ever goes down again !

Oh yea I got the invite to that group but I have to rack up a few posts here before I can join groups. might give it an hour later and comment on EVERYTHING!

• Advertisement

Oh yea I got the invite to that group but I have to rack up a few posts here before I can join groups. might give it an hour later and comment on EVERYTHING!
    LOL!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That'll just earn you a quick ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭LumpyGravy

Lads,

For those that still have less than 25 posts we should probably keep discussions in du6linjoe's thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056308249

Just pm me for an updated member list.

Advertisement