Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd visa to Oz

Options
  • 19-04-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

So i'd like to go to Oz - it would be my first time so I am assuming I can get a regular working visa or even a professional visa. However, my partner who I obviously want to bring with me has already been to Australia on a one-year working visa. He didnt do the fruit picking etc so is there anyway he could go back?

Thanks for all insights :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,352 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Holiday visa
    Migration visa
    Employer Sponsorship

His only options, he can't get a 2nd WHV with rural work (not just farm work counts)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

My mate just picked his second up, he didn't go over at all after he got his first one, some crowd in cork sorted it for him

• Registered Users Posts: 39,352 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

My mate just picked his second up, he didn't go over at all after he got his first one, some crowd in cork sorted it for him
    I think you are misunderstanding your mate.
    He probably got a migration visa, nothing to do with rural work or a first WHV.

Advertisement