Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you the friendiest business in Dublin? (Or do you know who is?)

Options
  • 19-04-2011 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm the Business Officer of JCI* Dublin and this year again we are organizing an award to recognise the important role that local industry plays in the continuous development and improvement of Dublin city. It is particularly important in this economic environment to highlight businesses that don't make any concession and continue providing quality services.

And the search for nominees for JCI's 2011 Friendly Business Awards is underway.

We'd Like to Hear from You!

If you are a small business owner (up to 50 employees), established in the Dublin area and would like to participate, please register here (goo.gl/a2HRk) or follow one of the links bellow:

www.friendlybusinessawards.com
    www.facebook.com/FriendlyBusinessAwards

If you are not a business owner but would like to recommend any place, give me a shout on fabio.ivasse@jcidublin.com or add a comment in this thread.

In the name of JCI Dublin I would like to thank you all and feel free to share this announcement with your colleagues and networks.

We are also looking for sponsorship, so if you are interested in contributing to the project, please contact me on fabio.ivasse@jcidublin.com.

* JCI (Junior Chamber International) is a membership-based nonprofit organization of 200,000 young people ages 18 to 40 in 5,000 communities and more than 100 countries around the world with the aim and purpose of creating positive changes in the world. For more information about our branch, go to www.jcidublin.com or www.jci-ireland.org

Advertisement