Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerjam (The O2 Dublin & Odyssey Arena)

Options
  • 19-04-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,674 ✭✭✭✭

Source

Tickets for Summerjam at The O2, Dublin on Tuesday 28 June and at the Odyssey Arena on Wednesday 29 June go on sale this Saturday, 23 April at 09:00.

This summer sees Ireland play host to some of the biggest names in the international music industry. With live performances from world renowned and platinum selling pop superstar KE$HA. An international powerhouse in the music industry, in less than 18 months after the release of her No.1 debut album, Animal Ke$ha has been certified Gold or Platinum in six markets and had the biggest selling debut album from an international female in the UK last year.

Ke$ha received nominations for three American Music Awards last year, Artist of The Year, Pop/Rock - Favorite Female Artist and T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist of the Year plus her smash hit breakthrough single, TiK ToK has sold over 8.5 million units. Ke$ha really is a force to be reckoned with.

This super strong and diverse line-up also sees performances from artists such as Alexis Jordan and Grammy-nominated electro hip-hop duo LMFAO who will bring their monster electro beats and their latest club smashing single, Party Rock Anthem.

With more acts to be announced over the coming weeks and a surprise guest performance on the night, fans of good commercial pop music are guaranteed to be entertained at the biggest party of the year.

This event is an all ages event with under 16's accompanied by an adult.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Think Pitbull is playing according to LMFAO events

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Its good value for the range of acts that are playing.

@furious, where does it say Pitbull?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Must be legit so! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Can anyone here give background info on the structure of this event?
    Will there be many more entries to the lineup, so each act only performs a few minutes? I'm only interested in the Kesha performance, so for 1h+ I'll gladly pay and go there, for 30 minutes I wouldn't bother showing up though...
    Any info is appreciated! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Same. I dont like the 'plus many more' bit

Its like No thanks, thats grand now

I'm guessin it'll be similar to a Marlay Park gig, where the first few support acts share equipment so its a fast 'first off, next on' format. then the headliners would get an hour or so

Also, they usually actually start at 7pm!

excitement :)

Id presume most acts playing wont be using bands , so there will be quick change overs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Just got the Alexis Jordan album

Its deadly! Nice mix of dance & RnB, for once!

Sold :D

Advertisement